128

(That's Nine, guys :) )

Has it ever happen to you? Whenever you're happy, you become anxious because you know something bad gonna happen next. 😔

Well, that's what happen to Jisung right now. While he was on his way to Minho's recording studio, he couldn't help but felt anxious. Like something bad gonna happened.

(Lol, I'm generous with the warning right?)

However, he decided to remain positive. He didn't tell Minho he's coming because he wants to surprise him. Hopefully, it didn't backfire and he was the one receiving surprise.

He walked carefully into the studio with a nervous heart. His heart was thumping loudly as he's getting closer to the room.

He stopped to take a deep breath before he twisted the knob to Minho's room. His eyes scanned the whole room before it landed on Minho.

He freaking knew it.

Take a deep breath, Han Jisung. It's time to fight. It's tiring to just cry. He stormed inside before throwing the takeout aside and pulled Minho awake.

Hannah looked at Jisung's eyes deadly. She was enjoying her time patting Minho's hair as the latter was asleep on the couch when Jisung suddenly interrupted their alone time.

Minho wake up from his nap, confused. He was surprised to see Jisung was there, but he's even surprised to see Hannah was there as well.

"Get out." Jisung said as he pulled Hannah from her seat. Hannah gave him innocent stare, acting like a victim. Jisung sighed, rolling his eyes in annoyance. Not again bitch. How many times does he have to face these manipulative bitches that like to use victim cards?

"Get out now." Jisung pushed her out. Minho was still confused but he still got up to hold Jisung.

"Hey it's okay. She's probably just visiting." Minho defended her. Jisung rolled his eyes back for the hundredth time. He snapped his neck in annoyance.

"You know what? Yeah, go fucking visit each other in love hotel or something." He blew up before leaving the astonished Minho. Seungmin came a minute later and was surprised to witness the chaos before his eyes.

"Hannie." Minho chased after his lover like his life depended on it. No, he's not gonna let misunderstanding ruin their relationship. He loves Jisung too much to let him go.

"Hannie, please." When he finally got ahold of Jisung, he quickly pulled him into a tight hug while Jisung just cried into the hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was careless. I'm sorry." Minho apologized as he felt stabbing pain in his heart hearing Jisung's cry. He hated it. He swore he never like Jisung's cry, it's a torture.

Jisung just cried from anger and disappointment. But he too, loves Minho so much. He hugged him back as he slowly stopped crying.

"Don't hate me please." Jisung begged. Minho cursed himself inside. Why? Why did he make Jisung feel this way? He hates himself.

"No, I will never. I'm sorry. Hannie, I'm sorry." Minho kissed his forehead to comfort him as they hugged.

After what felt like hours, Jisung finally let go. He was looking down as he felt sorry for snapping out.

"I'm sorry, hyung."

"No, no. I should be sorry. I'm sorry Hannie. Please forgive me." Minho begged as he held both Jisung's hand while his eyes searching for Jisung's eyes.

"I forgive you, hyung." Jisung finally decided to treasure their love and ignored the little threat. He wants to fight this till the end. Bak bak bitch. I'll snap your neck if you come 50 metre closer.

After they had calmed down, they both went back into the resting room. Hannah was no longer there. There's only Seungmin and their managers sitting there, looking tensed.

"Everything's okay?" Seunghwan the manager was first to come to them. Jisung offered him a smile.

"Yeah, hyung. We're good."

"Thank God." And they can finally breathed in relief. They took the time to discuss about the matter. Minho decided to trust Jisung. He promised Jisung to put distance between him and that girl.

Now, Jisung can breathe with ease. At least, Minho has promised him and realised the problem.

"I'm sorry I don't listen to you." Minho apologized again. Jisung patted Minho's head and smiled sweetly.

"It's okay. You've promised me. I'll trust you, hyung." Minho's heart was moved by Jisung's words. He smiled lovingly at him and Jisung replied it with even bigger smile.

"Here. I want to surprise you just now." Jisung handed him the white rose he picked before. Minho is now on cloud nine. He jumped in to hug Jisung again.

"Thank you, aaahhhh. You're so cute." Minho was so happy that he swung Jisung around. Jisung could just laughed along. He was glad that the earlier tension has subsided and they could quickly resolve it.

He couldn't imagine what would happen if they decided to let bad thoughts consumed them. Nightmares... :'(