52

As usual, Minho was the first to wake up. He's a morning person by the way. By the time he was awake, the sun already risen to a certain height and the rays penetrated into Minho's room directly on his bed since his bed is basically beside the big window.

He thought sun ray must be the most beautiful thing in the morning that can happen to him. No, he's wrong. When he turned to his right, he was blessed with the beauty of a sleeping angel. His smile crept naturally on his face.

Not wasting the moment, Minho snuggled closer to the sleeping beauty, hugging him closer with the happiest smile. He missed the latter but he must admit, Jisung is so cool when he's busy writing music though he'll never admit it on his face.

Seungmin was awake as well. He went down the bunk bed and smirked when he saw the lovebirds cuddling on one bed. But then, his smile crook into worried face when he saw Jeongin on Chan's bed.

"Innie?" He called, confused. Minho heard him so he peeked through Jisung's shoulders and saw Jeongin on Chan's bed. Rare. Seungmin doesn't want to disturb him so he went out and once again he was surprised that his bedroom door was lock. Weird. The next thing he realised was Jisung's bedroom door was opened and he was shocked when he saw the room was wrecked like it was robbed. What happen last night? He went into the bedroom and saw no one inside. He ran back to his bedroom and told Minho to check the room.

"What the fuck?!" He cussed. They decided to leave it as it is and waited for the bedroom owners to wake up and tell them. Hyunjin and Felix woke up next. They were as surprised as Minho and Seungmin when they saw the scene.

"What do you think happen?" Hyunjin asked. There's clearly worries on his face.

"I don't know. We shouldn't speculate about this thing. We need to ask them." Minho decided.

"Where's Juda hyung?" Felix asked. And right at that moment, they received a call from their manager. Minho was the one to pick up the phone.

"Juda's in the hospital. The managers are there. They were informed this morning that Juda admitted himself to the hospital last night." Minho explained and the others began to worry.

"Let's go to the hospital. Felix, you wait here. When they woke up, you can go to the hospital with them. I think Chan is probably informed." They nodded in agreement. Within seconds, all three of them were busy getting ready and left shortly after.

Jisung woke up a few hours after and he felt weird when the house was too quiet. He walked out to see Felix was sitting on the couch in the living room, looking mad.

"Oi, Felix. Ohayo." He greeted and Felix turned to him with daggers in his eyes. Changbin came from the kitchen looking as tensed as well. Jisung's face scrunched into an awkward questioning look.

"What? Something happen?" Jisung asked. Felix scoffed, before anything, he has jumped to punch Jisung on the face making the latter stumbled from the force. Changbin had to quickly hold him from going further.

"Dude, calm down." Changbin told him. Jisung was more confused now. And instead of feeling curious, he's more enraged. He just wake up and have to received a blow for no reason.

"What the fuck man? What have I done now?" Jisung asked, clearly dissatisfied.

"You tried to kill him." Jisung looked at him with disbelief and more of dissapointment.

"Who am I tryna kill?"

"You sick bastard." Felix said before marching to Jisung again, grabbing the collar of his shirt. Jisung hissed, not scared of him at all.

"That twisted bitch." Jisung cursed before looking back at Felix.

"How could you judge me from a one-sided story. I don't know what lies he fed you with, but fuck you. I'm leaving." Jisung pushed Felix away, still enraged from all the situation. He quickly left the dorm, forgetting about the poor maknae. His mind was too clouded with anger to think straight.

How the fuck he did to gain all the trust from his members?! He groaned in frustration.