12

It has been a month since they started training in JYP. Minho, Seungmin and Hyunjin have been adjusting well. But Felix and Jeongin just have the rough paths.

"It's been a month. Yet, we don't even see their shadow passing by." Jeongin whined. Felix patted his shoulder, giving moral support.

"Enough training. Let's go and eat something. My treat. Come on." Minho suggested. He didn't like seeing the dispirited Jeongin. And with that, all of them went out of the building to their destination.

Just as they exited the room, they met the trio they've been wanting to see all this time. All five of them quickly bowed before them. Chan being the friendly guy, smiled at them proudly.

"Hello kids." Chan said.

"Hi sunbae." They said in unison. Changbin and Jisung couldn't contain their excitement. They giggled at their funny expression.

"Where are you going?" Chan asked.

"Eat. Minho hyung is treating." Seungmin replied while pointing at Minho.

"Yeah, there's a good tonkatsu place people have been recommending. I'm bringing my friends there." Minho voluntarily explained.

Before Chan could reply, a voice came in between.

"Can we join?" Jisung asked, half whispering.

"Jisung wanna join." Changbin said out loud, making Jisung flustered and scared when he met Chan's questioning eyes.

"Yeah, can we join?" Chan repeated the question. All the trainees' eyes were bulging with excitement. Why not? They have been dreaming for this day to come.

"Sure."

---------------

"Sunbae, sorry. Can I ask something?" Hyunjin finally spoke after contemplating for some times. They were all seated in the restaurant. 3racha in one line with Seungmin and the other four sitting at the opposite seats.

"Yeah, just ask."

"His name is Jisung? Is it?" Hyunjin asked while sneakily taking a peek at Jisung. Chan laughed at his behavior.

"Why don't you ask him?"

"Yes. Umm, are you Jisung?" Hyunjin shyly asked. Jisung was blushing at the question. He is always shy with strangers.

"Yeah. I'm Jisung. What's your name?" Jisung replied him.

"Hwang-Hyun-Jin. Hwang Hyunjin." Hyunjin said excitedly. Minho shook his head; feeling embarrassed at his friend.

"Oh, Hyunjin. Good name. What about you?" Jisung made a move. Minho was sitting in front of him but he has said nothing and he's been avoiding Jisung's gaze. So, he just tried to fish him out. And he succeeded. Minho looked at him with a shy smile.

"I'm Lee Minho."

"Lee Minho? Actor Lee Minho?" Changbin asked, breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"No, I'm just a normal Lee Minho." After that, they all started to get to know each other. Minho and Hyunjin were laughing all the time. They were entertained by Jisung's not so funny jokes.

Meanwhile, Jeongin won Chan's favor when he knew Jeongin was the youngest of the team. Chan likes to baby the younger, just like how he always babied Jisung. And Felix somehow clicked with Changbin.

Seungmin being the careful observant while sometimes butting in their conversation.

It was a great day after all.