129

Hannah has been gone completely. Well, Jisung didn't think it was that easy. One confrontation and she's already missing. Too good to be true.

But whatever, Jisung should be grateful that she's no longer around to threatened his relationship.

The following days have been about them busy living their lives and collecting achievements with their music.

Their fandom grew. And the love they got from the fans and public are very welcoming.

Jisung almost thought it was a dream from how smooth everything has sailed up to this point. They were yet to achieve their first win but they already making even better achievements with album selling.

"This all feel like a dream." Jisung told Changbin.

"Yeah. I didn't think it would be this great. I guess we have to thank the Stray Kids members for this. They bring us luck." Jisung nodded enthusiastically.

"We should prepare a feast for them." He added.

"Haha, excited aren't you?" The younger one just smiled cheekily. Well, if there's no Stray Kids, there's no Minsung now. Guess, he had to thank JYP for this arrangement.

"Han."

"Yes?"

"Will you tell me about what happened before?" Changbin suddenly got serious.

"What happened before?" Jisung returned the question with a confused look.

"The day you had panic attack in Lotte World. You're doing good with public places already, but why suddenly that day it came back?" Changbin had been curious for about months already.

He was waiting for the perfect time to ask Jisung about it. In fact, he actually had waited for years to ask Jisung that. He came later than Chan and he knew very little about Jisung's past.

He wasn't sure why but he's always curious. He always think Jisung is the most mysterious person ever. He'd be laughing and joking all the time but with music, he wrote deep lyrics with meanings that only Jisung knew.

What happened to him? Why all his lyrics felt like he's broken inside? What troubled him? What's there in his past?

"Oh, that day. I was careless. Uhm, I was.. uh- I, I.." Jisung stuttered badly making Changbin felt bad for asking. He held Jisung hands to comfort him.

"Hey, you don't have to tell me if you're not okay with it. I understand." Jisung looked down while biting his lips. He wanted to tell him, but he's not sure how to begin with.

"Hyung, I--- I w-was..." But before Jisung could continue, the door opened revealing an annoyed Chan. Chan couldn't hide his frustration. It's clearly written all over his face that he was mad.

Both Changbin and Jisung were silenced. They were terrified of Chan's anger. Their leader is the scariest when he's mad. No one can control him. Not even JYP can stand against him if he's mad.

"Fuck!"

"What happened?" Changbin asked in tiny voice. He dared not to speak loudly.

"That Choi Hannah is spreading false rumors now." Jisung's heart dropped. That name again. And he's sure who's the person affected.

"Is it about Minho hyung?" Changbin asked.

"No, it's about you." Chan said that while looking deadly at Jisung. Jisung who was having slight nervous breakdown from Changbin's earlier question became more anxious now.

"Don't go to social media. Just rest. We'll handle this." Chan assured him. His eyes showed that he's about to kill someone. Jisung nodded weakly. He has no say in that.

Changbin accompanied him home that night. In case he was attacked by angry fans.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm sure we'll settle this." Changbin tried to encourage him with words. Jisung just smiled weakly. His phone was buzzing with messages from his members and his family. So, it has spread?

Suddenly, an unknown number called him. He looked at Changbin but Changbin was looking at the news in his phone. He contemplated whether to answer or not.

But then, before he knew, he hit the green button.

"Hello?" His timid voice spoke.

"Miss me?"