137

Stray Kids' Han Jisung Involved In A Hit-and-run Accident In Their Dormitories Neighborhood

---------------------------------------------------------

The Accident Involving Han Jisung Claimed to Be Instigated By Some Irresponsible Party

---------------------------------------------------------

Stray Kids Announced Temporary Break From All Activities

---------------------------------------------------------

Choi Hannah Begged Stays To Stop Sending Her Death Threats; Denied Instigating Any Accident On Han Jisung

---------------------------------------------------------

Minho stared at the unconscious body laid weakly on the bed with dozens of wires connected to his every veins.

His mind is a mess. He hasn't sleep since he brought Jisung to the hospital.

Eventhough the doctors had confirmed Jisung has passed the critical condition and now stabilized, Minho couldn't help but feel worried.

Chan and Changbin stayed as well, leaving Hyunjin attending the other members at home.

"Minho, you should rest. You haven't recovered too." Chan advised him while grasping his shoulder softly. Minho just shook his head as an answer.

He won't leave. Not until Jisung is awake.

"Minho, he's okay. He'll wake up soon." Chan tried again. Changbin was worried as well. He was silent since the second he received the news.

He left everything behind and went to accompany Minho at the hospital. He's been holding Jisung's hand since he was moved into the ward from the emergency room.

"Minho." Chan called again. Minho was about to rebuke when suddenly the door opened, revealing Jisung's parents and his brother running towards him.

Jisung's mother was wailing all the time since she's arrived. She was holding Jisung dearly while crying her eyes out.

The sight of her really broke Minho and the others. They cried again.

They remained crying in silence while Jiwon, Jisung's brother tried to comfort his mother.

"Minho, let's go. Let's give them some privacy." Chan whispered. And finally, Minho listened to him. The three of them left after bidding goodbye to Jiwon.

Upon returning, they can already hear the faint sobs coming from a room. Minho walked in to see the maknaes were all gathered in his room, crying while hugging each other.

Chan gasped in a heavy breath, trying to suppress his sadness while Changbin already lost it. He joined the hug and cried together with them.

"I miss him." Felix cried. And Changbin quickly pulled him into the tightest hug while patting his back softly.

Minho suddenly recalled how Jisung will react in this condition. The poor boy would probably offer them a smile while telling them everything is okay.

He's always being the sunshine in a heavy rain. Staying strong when his inside is crumbling. Spreading love when his heart is broken. Giving happiness when his life itself is a sadness.

Han Jisung, everyone loves him. He's the definition of happiness to their small family. But that happiness now is slowly fading.