82

Two days before debut.

"Are you that nervous?" Changbin asked as he looked at Jisung, practising hard with the choreography. Jisung sighed.

"It's our first time to have intense choreography and I'm not the best dancer." Changbin sighed as well. Jisung got hard on himself again. He knew the pressure Jisung's felt now.

Because of Juda's departure, Jisung had to carry more lines and he even had to carry high notes and ad libs. "You should relax. Pushing yourself too hard could get you hurt, you know?" Changbin advised him.

"Yes hyung, I'm just trying to give my best." Jisung offered him a smile.

"Okay, I'll be going first. Don't stay too long." Jisung nodded. He waved his hand at Changbin as the elder went home, then he continued to practise.

One hour, two hours, three hours, four hours went by and Jisung is till in the studio. He missed training since his hand got twisted, that's why he had to make up for it now.

After sometime, he panted hard as he stumbled on the floor, eyes looking upward to the clock on the wall. It's 5 am in the morning already. He tried to stand up again, but suddenly his vision got blurred.

His breath quickened until it suddenly all black. He passed out.

It was 6 am when Chan's phone started ringing annoyingly. As the light sleeper he is, Minho was the one to pick it up. He glanced at the caller id, and it says 'Seunghwan hyung'.

"Hello?" His sleepy voice answered.

"Chan?" The caller asked.

"No, it's Minho. Why hyung?"

"Can you wake him up? I'm at the hospital right now. We found Jisung fainted in the studio this morning." All colors drained from his face as he heard the name. Dazed, he just sat there still.

"Lee Minho?" Chan who was awake by now, looked at Minho with confused look.

"Why?"

"Han. Han is..."

"Why? You just realized something you shouldn't have?"

"No. Han is in the hospital." Chan quickly jumped off his bed. He rushed to the bathroom as Minho just followed him with his gaze. Jeongin was awake as well when he heard the sound of Chan dashing around.

"What happen?" He asked.

"Han is in the hospital."

"What?! Why?" Jeongin was jolted awake as well.

"He fainted." Minho answered him.

"Then, what are you doing here? Aren't you following Chan hyung to the hospital?"

"I'm scared." He replied before breaking down. Jeongin was surprised. He thought Minho could receive the news calmly but he was so wrong. He pulled Minho into a hug as he patted his back.

"He'll be okay hyung, don't worry." Jeongin tried to calm him down while he sobbed hard.

"What if anything happen to him?" He asked with his cracked voice, eyes dropped as he looked at Jeongin.

"He'll be fine. He's as healthy as horse." Jeongin comforted him again, but Minho only cried louder. He was scared. He was scared that he'd lost him. He was scared that Jisung was hurt. He was scared that Jisung is in pain.

He regretted it. He regretted that he didn't stay with him last night. He regretted that he still give cold shoulder to him. He regretted that he chose to ignore him and his feeling. He regretted everything.