41

Minho was jolted awake. Woah! That's a dangerous dream. He turned to his left and searched for his phone. 6 am, damn too early to be awake. He decided to go out and take a deep breath.

"Morning." A voice suddenly called, giving chills all over his body. Minho turned around to see Chan was sitting at the couch. He was rubbing his tired eyes.

"Chan hyung?"

"Mmmh." Chan answered him.

"Why are you sleeping at the couch?" Minho asked. Slightly worried.

"I fell asleep while doing some work last night." Chan explained with his tired voice. Minho looked at him with worries.

"I think you should sleep some more. Go to the room hyung." Chan smiled at Minho and nodded. The way he speaks actually reminds him of someone. That someone who's still sulking right now. He used to always worried about him too.

"Lee Minho, you slept with Hannie last night?" Minho was embarrassed with the sudden attack. He smiled foolishly and nodded.

"Was he crying?" Minho's eyes dropped.

"A lot. I don't know what happen though." Chan let out a heavy sigh.

"He didn't tell you?"

"No, he just cry himself to sleep." Minho explained. Chan nodded. He understands Jisung's behavior. They'd known each other for the longest.

"Has he eaten anything last night?"

"Now that you asked, I remember, no. He didn't." Chan smiled. He knows what to do now to amend their slight argument. He thanked Minho for not asking further and answered his questions truthfully.

"I'm going to bed now. Good night." Chan bid him goodbye before Minho chuckled.

"It's 6 in the morning hyung." He told the older.

"You're right." Chan replied, winking before going away. On the other hand, Minho was making himself some hot drink. He can't go to sleep now. His mind wanders to the event of his dream.

Suddenly, a foolish smile crept on his face and he can feel the heat rose on his face. He's embarrassed of a dream.

"Minho hyung?" Someone suddenly called, robbing the soul away from the poor guy. Jeongin creeped through his shoulder and looked at him suspiciously.

"You scared me, idiot." Jeongin just shrugged his shoulder and went to the seat beside Minho. He fished for Minho's drink before his hand was smacked by the owner of the drink.

"Make one on your own. I put special ingredient in here." Minho said before slowly sipping his drink.

"Stingy rabbit." Jeongin snorted. But he still went to the kitchen counter and made some hot chocolate for himself.

"Yang Jeongin." Minho called. Jeongin turned around with weird face. Minho rarely called his full name, unless when he's mad. Is he mad? Did he do something to upset him?

"You know all the inside tea right?" Minho decided to pry the tea through Jeongin. The maknae who seems to know everything.

"Mostly. Not all." Jeongin replied.

"So, do you know what happen to Chan hyung and Han?" Jeongin chuckled. He's expected the question.

"Why should I tell you? You won't even make me a simple cup of hot chocolate." Minho rolled his eyes. Annoyed with his cocky behavior. He's lucky because Minho is desperate right now. If not, he'll be strangling this piece of human shit, cute or not.

"You have your own two hands, two legs, two eyes. What stopping you from making a drink for yourself?" Minho replied sarcastically, only to be rebound by the maknae.

"Hyung, you also have your own two eyes, two ears, one brain to figure the tea yourself. I'm leaving." Jeongin playfully retorted and fled. Minho growled in frustration. The maknae is really a maknae on top. Aish. Way to waste a good opportunity.