141

Hyunjin didn't wake up until he felt someone teased his ears. He tried to slap the hand but it keeps coming back. He started scolding the person.

"Han Jiwon, let me sleep." He whined.

But suddenly a hoarse voice answered him.

"I'm not Han Jiwon." As if he just saw a ghost, Hyunjin was jolted awake. His face was clearly painted with shock as he saw the person offered him a thin smile.

"Han Jisung you're fucking awake." Hyunjin cheered loudly. But then he started slapping himself.

"I'm not dreaming am I?" Jisung just laughed in pain on the bed. He has no energy to react.

Hyunjin screamed when he finally felt the pain.

"Stop it, you're hurting yourself, idiot. It's real." Jisung told him with so much struggles since his throat is dry.

"Oh shit shit shit. Gonna call the doctor. The doctor." Hyunjin quickly left to find the doctor and came back shortly after.

He slapped Jiwon awake so he can witness the miracle too. Jiwon was confused at first but quickly jumped into happiness after seeing Jisung smiled at him.

After doing the checkup, the doctor stated that Jisung is doing well but he still need to stay until further notice.

Hyunjin just smiled all the time while listening to the doctor. He couldn't wait to attack the boy with all the hugs and kisses.

After the doctor has left, Hyunjin quickly approached him and hugged him with all his might. Jisung felt suffocated so he tapped Hyunjin's back.

"Let go, let go. I can't breathe." Hyunjin did let go before laughing foolishly.

"I miss you so much you know? Why did you sleep for so long?" Hyunjin started nagging. Jisung just smiled, still has no energy to fight back.

"Hyunjin, water." He finally asked and Hyunjin rushed like his life depends on it to get the water for him.

Jiwon then approached him.

"Do you want to eat?" He asked and Jisung nodded weakly.

"Anything specific?"

"Anything's fine." Jiwon nodded with a smile before he patted Jisung's head.

"Okay, I'll be right back. I'm bringing mom and dad too." Jisung smiled again.

Hyunjin returned with a cup of water and quickly handed it to Jisung. Jisung finished it in a gulp.

"How are you feeling?" Hyunjin asked excitedly.

"My back hurts." Jisung told him honestly.

"Okay move, I'll give you special massage." Hyunjin instructed but Jisung tried to reject him.

"No, no. It's okay."

"No, it's not okay."

"Hyunjin, I'm okay." Jisung refused again and Hyunjin pouted since his kind offer was rejected.

"Thanks but no. Have you tell the others?"

"I did! They were all so happy. Chan hyung cried from being too happy and I can hear Changbin teased him." Jisung smiled happily. Hearing about his members made him feel content.

"How about you? Are you okay? You don't miss me as much aren't you?" Jisung asked Hyunjin then and the latter just pouted.

"I basically malfunctioning since the day you were admitted." Hyunjin told him and Jisung just chuckled.

"You've always been malfunctioning." Jisung replied. And Hyunjin quickly attacked him.

"Sorry, sorry. Hahaha, it's a joke. It's a joke." Hyunjin stopped attacking and started weeping again.

"You'll never know how much I miss you." Hyunjin told him.

Jisung offered him his sincerest smile and pulled the latter into a hug again.

"I'm sorry I make you worry."