136

'What is Chan to you?'

"Chan hyung? Chan hyung, hurmmm." Jisung thought for awhile.

"Honestly, instead of thinking of what Chan hyung is to me, I'd like to think of what I can be for him." Jisung paused for a while before he continued.

"Chan hyung has always being the best hyung, best listener, parent of the group and a leader. I can't choose a specific thing to compare him to."

"Instead, I really want to be someone whom Chan can rely to sometimes. I'm sure he's having a hard time handling all seven of us. Chan hyung, are you listening?" Jisung chuckled lightly.

"Hyung, you can rest well and trust me. I'll help you with everything." Jisung smiled cheekily at the camera while waving cutely.

'What is Minho to you?'

"Wait a minute. Do I have to review everyone? Is it really in the script?" Jisung was confused since he was asked unexpected question when he's supposed to promote the album.

'Just the hyung line.'

"Oh, hyung line? Is Hyunjin included?"

'Yes.'

"Eh? Hmmm."

'Answer the question.'

"Oh, Minho hyung? Lee Minho.. hmmm. Lee Minho. A forever companion."

'Elaborate.'

"Ah why? You guys really, ah. Hmm, alright." Jisung gave up. He was shy talking about Minho but the staffs kept telling him to.

"Honestly with Minho hyung, I think he's my forever companion. I can trust him with everything. I want to walk the long road together till the end."

'What end?'

"Till I no longer breathing."

The room was silent for a while before Jisung erupted into a loud laugh.

"It's cheesy isn't it?" He laughed again.

"I'm sorry, but really. I want to stay together with him."

"Linoring, stay me with me okay?"

'No I love you?'

Jisung laughed awkwardly. His face went red from being embarrassed.

"Lee Minho, saranghae." After timidly saying that, Jisung quickly covered his face.

'Okay, move on. What is Changbin to you?'

"Changbin, ah. Binnie beanie." Jisung laughed again. Jisung thought for awhile again.

"With Changbin hyung I think, we have the love-hate relationship. I'm not sure what he's to me. Is he a hyung? A friend? But what I am sure is, I love him. Changbin saranghae." Jisung gave him finger heart through the camera.

'Anything else?'

"Yes, Changbin hyung. I'm sorry I always tease you. But hyung, be honest. Why you never hug me? You always hug the maknae line except me." Jisung pouted.

"Me too. I want hug too." Jisung told the camera.

"Hyung, despite me never saying good things to you, you always be the one who understands me the most. I just want you to know, I love you and I respect you. You're a better rapper than me, I admit." Jisung smiled sincerely.

'what is Hyunjin to you?'

"Aaah, I'm tired." Jisung whined.

"Hmm, Hwang Hyunjin?" Jisung looked up, thinking.

"Soulmate? We kind of have telephatic mind. He can tell what I'm thinking without me telling him. We always play around together. It's really fun. He always laugh at my jokes eventhough it's not funny. Hyunjin, thank you chingu-ya." Jisung sent him a flying kiss.

"They said the most successful people in the world aren't the ones with the most money. It's not power or money. They say, if you have just one friend who trusts you, it's a successful life."

"I already succeeded then."

"Hyung line, saranghae."