127

Jisung was excited. He was praised from a senior today for covering his song when recording for a show today. He was happy, he wanted to share the good news with Minho.

He stopped by a place to buy some takeout and drinks. He ensured to buy one for Seungmin as well since he was sure they are together for their radio show.

When he finished, he thought of buying some flower for Minho. He went to the florist shop, just beside the takeout place. He scanned all the flowers there before he stopped to admire a white rose.

"Good day sir, do you like it?" A handsome tall man approached him with his sweet smile. Jisung was stunned. He looks exactly like Minho except he's taller.

"Y-yeah, I like it." Jisung stuttered.

"Well, you do have good eyes. I suppose you're buying this for your significant other, right?" Jisung nodded shyly.

"Single white rose conveys a strong and deep message of hope, respect, and love. It conveys the purity of that love and deep respect. When a single white rose is given, it is not only signals a level of humility but also conveys an everlasting love and devotion between two people." Jisung nodded.

Wow, it has deep meaning. Jisung's genius brain suddenly think of writing a love song with white rose as a theme.

"Do you want me to wrap it?" The florist asked with the same smile.

"Yeah. Thank you." The florist then did his job while Jisung surveyed other flowers. There's so many beautiful flowers around. He suddenly thought, if he was to have a house in the future, he'll make sure to build a garden of flowers.

"You seem to like flowers?" The florist asked as he saw Jisung's eyes full of admiration when he saw the flowers.

"Yeah." Jisung laughed awkwardly. He got caught.

"Well, here. This is your flower." Jisung took it and paid for it. But before he could leave, the florist stopped him.

"Hey, this is for you." The florist handed him a gold rose.

"This signifies friendship. I'm glad to know there's other man who appreciates flowers like I do." Jisung accepted it with a shy smile.

"Thank you."

"I'm Nine Noppakao. You can call me Nine or Kao." He offered a handshake and Jisung didn't want to be rude, so he accepted it.

"Thanks Nine-shi. I'm Han." Jisung kept it simple.

"Okay Han, see you again." He waved cutely and Jisung couldn't help but feeling content. He waved back cutely as he walked out with a satisfied smile.

It feels great to have new friend.