34

Minho was the first to wake up in the morning. He somehow felt warmer than usual.

He lifted his head to see he was hugging someone. Out of panicked, he pushed himself down and making a loud thud as he landed on the floor. Jisung was budged from his sleep and he saw Minho was sitting on the floor with puzzled look.

"What are you doing there? It's cold. Come here." Jisung sleepy voice sounded as his arm needily dragging Minho into cuddles again. Minho was astonished. He was fully awake by now. He's hugging his crush?! And they slept together?!

Minho didn't sleep after that. He just hugged the younger while thinking what had happened last night while he was out.

He was drifted into more and more thoughts. Most of it is him being overjoyed that he cuddled his crush. He didn't know his bucket list will be crossed off this fast.

After what seems like hours to Minho, he decided that he needs to get up and get food, he's getting hungrier. He tried to slowly escape by lifting Jisung arm. But to no avail, Jisung dropped his heavy legs on top of his and making it harder to escape.

He tried again and failed. Again, and failed. After his fifth trial, Minho decided to just wake him up.

"Hannie." He called while poking his chubby cheek.

"Hannie, I need to get up now." He called again.

"Five more minutes." Jisung answered, eyes still shut.

"Okay, five more minutes." Minho complied. After it seems like five minutes to Minho, he called again.

"Times up, wake up sleepy head." Minho called and Jisung groaned in frustration but he moved away, letting Minho free. Minho smiled victoriously. He thought Jisung was gonna wake up but the latter just continue his sleep while curling up into a ball.

Minho felt bad. Maybe Jisung felt colder now. But he didn't drag his feeling. He quickly exited and was surprised to see Seungmin was already awake and making his drink.

"Hyung, where were you last night? I don't see you when I wake up." Seungmin asked out of worry.

"I hang out with Hannie and Innie last night and fell asleep." He lied. Seungmin just nodded. However he remembered.

"Aren't you ignoring Hannie because he ignores you? You guys have made up?" Minho smiled nervously.

"Yeah, we did. So, the thing is it's too childish. Yeah. So, I apologized." Minho made that up.

"Wow, great of you. You rarely apologize." Hearing that making Minho turned into his original self and shot him a glare. He quickly escaped the scene and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once he was in the bathroom, he started to sort out his thoughts. The first thing he needed to do is to confront Jisung. But it stopped at that because he now felt the embarrassment with the thought of talking about them cuddling together. He's worried as well since Jeongin won't shut up about it.

But when he thinks about how cute Jisung is when he's sleeping, he found himself smiling like an idiot. Stupid heart, stupid feelings.