152

It was pouring heavily outside and Minho has just finished his 4 hour long practice for Sunmi's Heroine choreography.

"Where are you going?" Sihyuk, one of Minho's crewmates asked when he saw Minho walking back into the building.

"My earphones, I can't find it. I think I left it in the practice room."

"Okay, hurry up." Minho nodded before running back into the building. He needs the earphones for practice. He can't just buy a new one with the money he has now.

'Found it,' Minho was so delighted when he found his earphones, but soon that smile was gone when he heard a faint sob.

His first guess was it's the invincible entity; the fucking ghost. But when he looked to his right, he saw a silhouette of a man hugging his knees at the corner.

"Hello?" Minho called out but he was ignored. So, he tried again.

"Hello? You're a human right?" Jisung who was busy crying couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle.

"I'm really scared of ghost, y'know. If you're a human, can you say something?" He pleaded but Jisung shook his head.

"OoOoOoOoh~ I have goosebumps just now. Why are you crying? Did you die here?" Jisung lost the mood to cry, so he stared at Minho with knitted eyebrows.

"Why? Why did you die?" Jisung just remained quiet while staring at Minho who's ready to take a seat beside him.

"I can sit here right?" Jisung just decided to ignore him. But Minho isn't one to easily give up, so he remained seated beside him.

"You know, I just moved in last month to my new apartment. And I decided to bring my boy with me, Soonie." Jisung wasn't interested but he just opened his ears to listen to Minho's rambling.

"I used the bus since I've already got everything moved by a moving truck. But then, this one guy got in and he stared at me and Soonie for a solid 30 seconds then goes 'are you allowed to have pets on the bus?' I just shrugged thinking he was gonna give me a shit or something but then he pulls out a chihuahua out of nowhere."

Minho ended his story with a giggle, but Jisung remained stoic with complex expression.

"You have a boy as a pet?" He asked.

"Oh shit, I forgot to mention. Soonie is my cat." Minho hurriedly correct him from the misunderstanding and seeing Minho getting flustered over the small detail made Jisung involuntarily smiled.

"You smiled." Minho commented and Jisung quickly turned away and blushed, getting embarrassed by it.

"You have a cute voice by the way. If you're a human, I would like to be your friend." Minho voiced out his honest opinion, not just for comforting him.

"You still think I'm a ghost?" Jisung mumbled his words but Minho can still hear him loud and clear. He just smiled before ruffling Jisung's hair.

Jisung avoided his touch, but Minho kept extending his hand to reach for Jisung's hair. Once there's no more space to move, Jisung submitted to the touch like a cat.

"You hair feels so nice." Indeed, Jisung's hair is fluffy and it felt nice to touch.

"Hey, smile more. You look cute that way." Jisung hid face because there's a smile crept up and he's embarrassed to show it to Minho.

"I'm going now okay, I hope we'll meet again when you're smiling. But it's okay, if you want to cry. You can cry on my shoulder." Minho patted his shoulder proudly.

"Bye now." Jisung didn't watch him go because part of him wants Minho to stay.

However, ten seconds later, the door to the room was knocked and Minho peeked through it with the brightest smile.

"I know you're not a ghost. Hehe, just so you know. I'm Minho and I want to be your friend." And maybe boyfriend.

"Don't be sad for too long. I heard there's real ghost here." Jisung just shook his head but deep inside he was having a nervous breakdown.

"I'm going now, for real. Bye, cutie."