98

(⚠️Warning! Mature Content⚠️)

It's finally the day. The day when Minho couldn't hold it anymore. Jisung just got home from studio after writing music with 3racha. He took a quick bath and walked into their bedroom with only towel wrapping his body.

Minho was horny. Seeing a full course meal in front of him couldn't help. While Jisung had no idea, Minho locked the door and slowly approached the younger who was crouching in front of their wardrobe.

He hugged the latter while smelling his hair, "you smell nice." He said while placing kisses on the back of Jisung's shoulder sending shiver down his spine.

"H-hyung.." Jisung stuttered.

"Hannie, can I? I'm already at my limit." Minho was shivering when he asked. He was scared if Jisung would reject him. Jisung blushed before he timidly nodded.

Minho didn't wait long. He crashed Jisung's lips sloppily like a hungry beast. He bites and licks the cherry lips. Jisung was shook, he can feel the urge from the kiss, a very new version of Minho. He complied obediently. He didn't fight for dominance. That night, he let Minho lead.

While their tongues tangoed with each other, Jisung's hands were grabbing Minho's hair. While Minho's hands travelled to the hem of his towel. With a swish, he removed it, leaving a completely naked Jisung in front of him.

He tossed his own shirt in the meantime while never breaking the kiss. "Beautiful." He said in between kisses.

He pushed Jisung on the bed, hovered over him and started to kiss down his jawline. "Nghh.." Jisung moaned when Minho was sucking his skin.

Minho smiled, satisfied with the response. He continued sucking and biting Jisung's neck and collarbone, making purplish marks all over his milky skin. "Hyung.. aahh."

Jisung's body jerked as soon as Minho played with his nipples. "Mmhh, ..ah. Nghhh.. Hyung."

Minho smirked, the moans sound like music to him. He knew his kitten can pur like the sexiest cat in town.

"Do you like it?" Minho teased as he continued marking his possession. Jisung nodded, too shy to say it out loud.

"I can't hear you, kitten." Minho pinched his nipple making the latter gasped.

"Aahh,.. yes." "Good." Minho placed a kiss on Jisung's forehead before he flipped him over. He needs to thoroughly prepare the latter.

"It's my first time doing this, sorry if it hurts." Minho warned him and Jisung hissed. "It's my first time too hyung." Minho smiled proudly hearing him.

"Tell me if it's hurt." Jisung nodded and soon the only sound can be heard is his moans when Minho started fingering him.

"I'm going in now." Minho told him. He wanted Jisung's first to be his best experience, so he's being careful with everything.

But once the tip break into the tiny hole, Jisung gasped. The pain was unbearable. Yet, he didn't want to let Minho down. Minho pushed forward when Jisung didn't said anything.

But suddenly he realized tears were streaming down his face. Minho stopped abruptly as he started to kiss the younger, trying to distract him from the pain.

"You want to stop?" Minho asked lovingly. He's weak against Jisung's tear but Jisung shook his head. "Continue but, slowly." Minho nodded. He kissed Jisung's back to calm him before thrusting slowly into the hole.

"Can I move?" Jisung nodded. And Minho started to thrust slowly, letting the younger familiarize with the feeling.

Jisung felt full. Minho's big and his never used hole is super tight. At first it was all pain until it slowly turned into indescribable pleasure.

"Nghh... Ahh. Hyung, move faster." Minho smirked. Finally it's time.

"Aahh,.. ah... Nghh..." Jisung moaned messily as Minho started to pick up his pace. Minho was feeling the pleasure as well. "Aahh, fuck." He grunted.

"Hannie, they'll hear you." Minho reminded him when Jisung's moan raised an octave.

"Nghh.. Aah, hy-yung. I-I can't, aah.. s-stop it." Minho took the initiative to kiss him to muffle his moan. The thrust was fast and steady, hitting every spot in Jisung's prostate.

"I'm close." Jisung told him, "me too." Minho said as he continued kissing down Jisung's body and picked up another pace.

"Aahh, hyung.." Jisung finally came, releasing a lot and Minho followed, pulling his length out before cumming on his back.

Jisung thought they were finished but Minho flipped him over and they continued for the next round. Jisung is gonna get wrecked.