47

Minho had his legs overlapping with Jisung's skinny legs while they were watching anime on Jisung's bed from Jisung's laptop. They have no schedule for today, they just waited for the new member to join them in their shared house.

Meanwhile, Jeongin is playing games with Hyunjin in Chan's room, using Chan's laptop. The owner of the laptop is currently sleeping peacefully in his bed.

Seungmin, Changbin and Felix are messing in the kitchen. Felix wants to bake some brownies to welcome the new member, thus Changbin decided to help. Seungmin on the other hand is intruding them from their possible brownies date.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you, even if you are my least favorite vegetable." Jisung recited the lines along with the character. Minho looked at him with amusement. Jisung is in no doubt a genius. He can speak English and Japanese fluently, not to forget he spits fire with Korean.

"Hannie." Minho unconsciously called him. Jisung quickly responded by tilting his head towards Minho.

"Yes?"

"Eh? What?" Minho returned the question.

"You called me just now." Jisung told him and Minho blushed at the thoughts. How did he outed himself like that.

"No, I don't." Minho denied.

"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did mister. I have 20/20 hearing. You said Hannie." Minho laughed at Jisung's argument.

"20/20 hearing? That thing exist?" He changed the topic and as the fool Jisung is, he's quickly distracted.

"I don't know. But I'm pretty sure my hearing is perfect."

"Whatever you say kid." Minho surrendered and ruffled the younger's hair lovingly.

"Don't kid me. I'm nineteen." Jisung retorted. Minho laughed even more.

"Our Hannie's not a kid? But why kid size?" He teased while grinning happily. He even patted his chin playfully.

"Let's be real hyung. You're not that big to call me kid. We barely even made difference in height." Jisung dissed back. They had reached the comfortable stage when they can openly diss each other without anyone getting hurt.

"But still, I need to look down when looking at you." Jisung felt like losing, so he scoffed.

"Tch." Minho smiled happily. He knew he's winning.

"Our Hannie's mad? Cute." He teased again. Jisung decided. It's time for different form of attack, so he jumped on Minho before tickling his side. Minho was surprised with the attack and he hasn't prepared a counterattack. Therefore, he was tumbling, struggling to escape and breathe.

"Enough, Han-ah." He pleaded, but was completely ignored by the latter. They were tossing and turning around the bed until the door suddenly opened and someone unfamiliar came in. He has a shocked look on his face, couldn't completely comprehend what he just saw.

"Oh, I-I am s-sorry." He stuttered while thinking about going in or going out, so he just stood still on the door frame. Upon seeing the guest, Jisung quickly got off of Minho and moved away with slight blush. Minho was blushing as well.

Seungmin perked his head from the stranger's shoulder and looked at the awkward duo. He grinned.

"What were you guys doing in broad daylight?" Seungmin playfully asked.

"Shut up." Minho retorted, only to received a muffled laugh from Seungmin. The stranger on the other hand, just smiled awkwardly, not really sure how to react.

"Come in." Jisung said and the stranger did. He put his backpack away while Jisung guided him to his bed. Apparently, he's sharing the bunk bed with Jeongin and since Jeongin had taken the first floor, the stranger had to take the upper floor.

After he had sorted his things, the stranger along with the Minsung duo went to the living room. Felix was smiling ear to ear while waiting for the stranger to be seated. He's excited to present his welcome gift.

Others including Bang Chan already swarmed the small living room, so Jisung and Minho had to sit on the floor. Minho didn't mind, as long as he sit closer to Jisung then everything is fine.

"Kim Juda hyung?" Felix was the first to call him. He's a tad shy, maybe because it's his first time meeting those people. He looked up at Felix and felt warm when he sees his smile.

"Try this. It's freshly baked." Felix offered him a piece of his brownies. Juda took a piece and smiled warmly when the sweetness spread in his mouth.

"This is really good. Thank you." Juda said which made Felix's eyes turned into crescent from smiling too much. They continued their ice breaking session with Chan leading. They got to know that Juda is a vocalist from Division 2, which apparently is the same division as their seniors, Day6. Since he didn't fit in a band, he was given the opportunity to join Stray Kids and practice dance.

Kim Juda turned out to be the oldest in the group. He's older than Chan but seniority-wise, Chan has spent longer time as JYP trainee than anyone else did. They shared warm and light conversation before they dispersed again, doing their own business. Juda decided to join Minho and Jisung who were staying in the living room to play Mario Kart.

Their first impression on Juda is pretty good. He's a shy person and he didn't talk much. Chan was glad because he could use his help to handle the kids. He's had enough loud with Jisung, Hyunjin and Felix in the group. Not to forget Minho, who's randomly shouting with no reason. At least, with Juda around, he can keep an eye for the youngers, he thought.

################################
Warning
Drama ahead