53

Private Message

Linoring
Hannie
Where are you?

Hannie ❣️
Hyung

Linoring
Umm,
Yess
Where are you hannie?

Hannie ❣️
Somewhere nearby

Linoring
Are you okay?

Hannie ❣️
Can I be honest?

Linoring
Sure baby

Hannie ❣️
No

Linoring
Do you want me to come
Get you?

Hannie ❣️
No
I'm coming home

Linoring
I'll wait for you
At the door

Hannie ❣️
Hyung
Do you trust me?

Linoring
☺️
Always

Hannie ❣️
Thank you

Linoring
Now come home
I'm waiting

Hannie ❣️
Okay

------------------------------------

Jisung finally gained the confidence he once lost. He made it home and he was glad that the first person to welcome him is Minho. Minho stood there with the most comforting smile, engulfed him in a hug before taking him inside.

They went to Chan's room, where Chan and one of the manager were talking to Jeongin. Jisung quickly approached the poor boy and hugged him.

"Wait Jisung." Chan pulled him apart slowly.

"We still need your explanation. And it involves Innie. So, if you may. Sit please." Jisung obeyed. Minho closed the door so there will be privacy between the elders, the victims and the manager.

"So tell me what happen?" Chan demanded.

"I don't know what he tells you but, last night after I came back from the studio, I was surprised to see Innie was sleeping with Juda hyung. I know he hates skinship. You know it too hyung, Minho hyung." Minho nodded at that.

"I thought it was suspicious so I approached them and I heard Innie was crying. So I asked him if he was okay, but Innie just nodded. I think it's all weird. So I pulled him away from Juda hyung. And he's awake, all annoyed and mad. I told him Innie was uncomfortable but he insisted that Innie agreed to cuddle with him. When I ask why he was crying, he became intimidating, so I dragged Innie out and slept in your room." Jisung finally finished explaining.

Chan sighed. "That's where his story was different from yours. He said you started to get violent and threw things on him. He said you were jealous because he kept Innie from you." Jisung scoffed.

"Why should I be jealous?" Jisung returned the question.

"You kept Innie around now, that's what I observe. It seems like you're obsessed with him." Jisung gasped in disbelief. That's how they interpret his protective action?

"That's bullshit. Hyung, haven't you notice? Ever since Juda is here, Innie was acting different. And you want to blame it on me?" Jisung sighed. He took out his phone and showed his previous conversation with Jeongin to the elders. Minho trusted him. He was annoyed when Jisung kept dragging Jeongin around, but all he can see is Jisung just being his protective self.

Chan and the manager looked at each other with disbelief. They turned to Jeongin and asked him.

"Did you really send this to Jisung?" Chan wanted confirmation and Jeongin nodded. Chan quickly pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice. You know you can trust us right? We'll help you with anything. We'll protect you from everything." Chan whispered while rubbing circles on Jeongin's bad. Jeongin began to break down again. It's a rare sight to see the happy virus crying horribly like that. It pained everyone who saw that. Someone has robbed the sunshine from his face.

Minho pulled Jisung's hand and secured it into his hand. He wanted to tell him that he trusted him and Jisung understood that from his simple gesture. He smiled lovingly at Minho, feeling grateful that at least one person will always stand on his side even when the whole world turns its back at him.

"I want to trust you, but there's no proof that you didn't throw the things on him. He couldn't have throw the things on himself now, can he?" Jisung sighed again. Is that little trust Chan has on him? He thought Chan would know him better after spending years with each other.

"How about Innie? He can be my witness."

"We'll talk about it after he is discharged. Let's just hope he didn't make a report. As of now, we'll stop recording the show." The manager finally spoke up. He looked at Jisung with pity in his eyes. He knew Juda, he heard rumors of him and he sympathized that his artist now is dragged into his mess. He'll help him, he promised himself.

Jisung plopped down on Minho's bed, feeling tired and overwhelmed with the situation.