143

Changbin and Chan were the ones who stayed that night since Minho has morning schedule for the following day.

Other members had stayed until the end of visiting hour and of course Minho was dramatic while on his way out, but Jisung convinced him with a lot of compromises until he agreed on leaving. 

Now, there's only three of them like how it originally began. They were all awake. Jisung just couldn't fall asleep, so did the hyungs.

"Hyung," Jisung called them in the silence of the night. Chan hummed as response.

"I almost thought of giving up." Jisung confessed and both Chan and Changbin finally gave their full attention on him.

Jisung looked down while playing with his fingers.

"I thought, I was being a burden you have to carry." 

Changbin quickly interrupted, "you're not."

"You think I'm not, but I am. I don't know how many times have I held you guys back because of me. I hurt you guys with my actions that kept everyone of you worried. You could've gone far without me." Chan sighed but he tried his best to maintain his composure.

"You said you almost give up, what's stopping you?" Chan asked back.

Jisung smiled softly before answering him.

"You. Everyone of you." He held his tears and continued.

"When I was hit by the car, I already accepted the fate that I'm leaving." Changbin took a deep breath to calm himself from crying. 

"I was tired. I felt like losing a tough battle with myself. But I realized, I wasn't alone while lying helplessly on this bed." 

"Thank you for being here. I heard all of you in my sleep. You asked me who will cracks the eggs for you." Jisung chuckled in his tears.

"Chan hyung is better than me. He'll do it for you." Changbin chuckled as well. He pulled out his hand to hold Jisung's hand while he listened to him.

"I heard my mother said she would exchange her life for mine. Why would every mom thought of something like that? I thought she would never care." Chan looked away. He knew about Jisung's story. How his parents actually against his career's choice.

He knew the fact that Jisung was neglected at home. He was so lonely before. He knows.

"I heard Seungmo's cries. I thought he hated me for taking Minho from him. But he begged me to come back. How could I deserve someone like him?" Jisung smiled through his tears again.

"Chan hyung, Changbin hyung, Minho hyung, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Felix and Innie. How could I deserve you guys?" Jisung asked before breaking down. He sobbed into Chan's shirt while clinging on his arms.

Changbin patted his head while sobbing silently. 

"For the first time, I feel like I belong somewhere." Chan quickly placed a kiss on Jisung's forehead before pulling him into the warmest hug he ever gave. 

"You're always a piece of us. Without you, we're incomplete puzzle." He told him.

It has been hard. This journey. It hurts a lot. But we'll stand as one.