65

As Jisung laughed at random stuffs on his phone, he felt an arm snaked around his waist, before it was softly pulled.

"You don't wake me up?" Minho's sleepy voice asked.

"You look beat." Jisung replied honestly.

"What time is it now?"

"Almost five." Minho groaned after he heard the answer. He wasted his precious time with Jisung. He planned to make use of all his time wisely and he already failed as he started. Suddenly, Minho heard Jisung's stomach growled. He sighed.

"Sorry Hannie. You should've wake me up." Minho pouted cutely as he said that. Jisung just smiled, embarrassed from being found out that's he's starving.

"It's okay hyung. Let's head out. I'm hungry." Minho nodded. He lead the way out and found his mother was casually sitting in the living room while watching drama.

"You guys finally up? I thought you guys were doing naughty business when you don't come out." Mrs Lee joked. Jisung's face quickly blushed at the comment.

"We were just sleeping mom." Minho retorted.

"Sleeping. And?"

"And what?" Minho returned the question back. Mrs Lee smirked meaningfully.

"Jisung, does Minmin feel warm?" Jisung is a blushing mess now. And Minho not gonna lie, he actually kinda enjoyed it. Jisung doesn't always get shy like this around him. He silently thanked his mom for doing the work for him.

"Mom, we're heading out." Minho told her.

"Where to?"

"Eat and play." Minho simply answered.

"Will you come home? Or are you spending the night somewhere exclusive?" Mrs Lee teased again. Minho sighed heavily. His mother being so unbelievably shameless. But the good side is, his mother didn't seem to oppose his relationship.

"Mom, please. We'll come home. But you don't have to wait. I bring my key." Minho didn't wait for his mother's comeback. He quickly dragged Jisung out, or else the poor squirrel will burst from being embarrassed.

"Always use protection." Mrs Lee shouted as they walked out. Jisung finally laughed when they entered the elevator.

"Your mom is something else." He commented, finally feeling relaxed. Minho laughed at that. He was glad that the earlier tension has dismissed. He didn't expect his mother was so cool about it.

"Where should we head first?" Minho asked as he turned to Jisung.

"Eat. I'm starving, Linoring." Minho chuckled. Indeed, his mother was right. Jisung looked fucking adorable when he's mad.

"We're here." Minho announced cheerfully. That's his favourite eatery in the whole town. The best thing about it is it's a walking distance from his house, so he can always take away.  Jisung was excited. After all, it's his first time in Gimpo. The vibe is sure different from Seoul or Incheon, his hometown.

"Uncle Kim, the usual. Big portion for two." Minho ordered. He's a frequent customer and the owner already recognized him.

"New friend?" The elder asked as he eyed Jisung from top to bottom.

"Yeah, he's handsome isn't he?" The elder chuckled.

"He's cute. Does he has a girlfriend? He's definitely my daughter's type." The elder commented, only to receive glare from Minho. Not a chance old man.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend, but he's unavailable. Sorry." The elder laughed again. Jisung watched the two with questioning look, not really catching up with their conversation since it was too loud.

"Let's sit." Finally. Jisung followed Minho to a corner and sat down. But before they could begin their normal conversation, Jisung already feel the stare from some of the strangers. Shit, is he found out? He doesn't think 3racha was famous but damn the attention made him feel suffocated.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked, looked worriedly at Jisung. Jisung nodded weakly as an answer.

Shortly after, the old man came to serve them with their food and Jisung able to forget about his anxiety. The food looks too delicious to be ignored. Seeing the color in his face returned, Minho felt relieved.

"Help yourself."

"Yes I will." Jisung happily replied. They ate peacefully while talking about random unimportant stuff. Slowly, the tension subdued and people started to mind their own business. Minho and Jisung can feel at ease again.

But as Jisung thought he was recognized as J.One, the people actually were just checking him out beacuse he stands out from his style. He sighed when he looked at the pile of papers people wrote him of their numbers. Minho got a bunch of flirts too from here and there.

"This is an unusual date." Jisung commented and Minho laughed along. They still have a long night to spend.