138.5

"Han Jisung wake up now."

"It's boring here. No one's making stupid jokes anymore."

"Han Jisung, wake up please. I promise you. I'll laugh to everything you say. Be it stupid or nonsense. I'll laugh to it."

"Han Jisung, you want my hug so bad right? Now wake up, so I can give you all the hug. You want kisses too? I'll give you. Now wake up, dummy."

"Hannie, I'll never say I'm better looking than you. I'll keep praising that you're the visual of our group. I can be second, I don't mind."

"Han, please." His voice cracked.

"Who's going to crack all the eggs for me now?"

"Who's going to criticize my lyrics?"

"Who's going to go against me?"

"Wake up dummy. Tell me I'm stupid. Tell me I'm short. Wake up and tell me all that."

"Wake up please, I miss you so bad." Changbin broke down into tears again while holding Jisung's hand.

Chan walked out of the room. He couldn't stand the sight of it. It broke everything inside him.

He's always feel sorry for him. He hates himself for failing to protect him, everytime.

If only he didn't leave him alone that day. If only he was there with him that day. He'll take the hit for him.  He'd rather be the one laying there than watching his brother gets hurt.

Han Jisung, why are you so selfish?

You should share the pain too. Why take everything with you?