130

Jisung came back to a gloomy house. Everyone showed their worried expressions. It made Jisung felt worst. He didn't want to worry them again. He made enough drama with Juda last year, and now it happens again.

"You're okay?" Seungmin approached him while holding both of his hands. Jisung forced a smile.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. It's just a slander. I'm sure the truth will come to light." Jisung told them. He sounded confident, but everyone knows he's hiding it, the pain.

Hyunjin approached him as well. Without words, he just engulfed the smaller boy into a warm embrace. Jisung was shocked. He rarely gets a hug from Hyunjin.

Knowing that he's worrying about him made his shell broke down. The tears he's been holding finally fall on its own.

Seeing that, Jeongin couldn't help but cry as well. He went in to join the group hug.

Meanwhile Changbin always acted like the coolest person he is, standing beside them while looking up to prevent his tears from falling.

Why is it always Han Jisung?

"Why are you crying?" Jisung said as he looked at Jeongin, wiping the maknae's tears.

"I'll be fine." Jisung assured them. But his words actually made them feel even sadder.

"Why bad things only happen to good people?" Hyunjin whined in sobs. He hated it. He hated how it's always Jisung who has to suffer. He hated how he can offer no help to Jisung. He hated that the cheerful boy is now crying.

"Hyunjin-ah, I'll be okay. Don't cry okay?" Jisung said with his raspy voice as he rubbed Hyunjin's back.

That night ended with cries again. But Jisung like always offered them his sweet smile and told them not to worry about him.

"Are you asleep?" Minho whispered to Jisung who's lying on the bed, hiding his face. He went to find Jisung as soon as he arrived home. He's the most worried now.

But then, he received no answer from the sleeping boy. He guessed, Jisung is already asleep. So, he went to wash up before he joined Jisung on the bed.

He laid down carefully so he won't wake the sleeping boy. After adjusting himself, he hugged Jisung from behind, grasp his hand and held it tightly.

Jisung responded to the grasp. He turned around to face Minho and hugged the latter. He just snuggled into Minho, hiding into his comfort place.

Minho smiled sweetly at that. He knew it has became Jisung's habit. He responded to Minho's touch even in his sleep.

"Sweet dream, Hannie-ya. May tomorrow will be good for you."