158

Another d-day

"Are you nervous?" Minho asked as he entertwined his fingers with Jisung's. Jisung turned to him with a soft smile.

"I'm okay." He said that, but Minho knew just how nervous Jisung is. His hand is basically freezing and shaking. He wished he could do something to sooth his nerve.

"Hannie, are you okay?" Now, it's Chan who looks worried.

"Yeah," Jisung didn't like when people are worried because of him, so he tried to cool down by joking with Hyunjin.

Today is their 4th fan meeting with Stay. Chan decided it was time for them to officially meet their fans after ghosting them for months. Although, he kinda regretted it since he thought Jisung might not be ready to meet them yet.

But, Jisung being Jisung. Of course he'll say everything is fine.

"If you're nervous, you can join later. Stay will understand." Seunghwan, the loyal manager suggested. He cares more about his artist's well-being.

"No, don't worry. I miss them too." Jisung has been receiving warm words from Stay in his Instagram account. He thought it's time to show up and ensure his fans that have been staying beside him when things are rough, that he's okay and he's grateful to be there.

"Okay, if you say so."

When it's finally time for them to enter the venue, there's a loud cheer erupted from the audience. Happy, excited, touched, grateful. There's mix of emotions from their screams. But Jisung just know, that it makes him feel extremely touched.

He stood at the end of the line while trying his best to hold his tears. Seeing the crowd overwhelmed him, but not negatively.

He knew these people are there to support him and he feels overwhelmed with the love.

Stay who saw Jisung at the end, started screaming words like, 'I miss you, Han Jisung!', 'Han Jisung is back!', 'Han I love you!'

All the other seven members were now watching Jisung too who was crying with a smile. It's a special moment for them as a group with their fans.

The event started off warmly as Jisung shed tears of joys and some Stays decided to join him with the crying.

"Ouh, baby. What a day." Chan commented as he watched everyone in the hall with his fatherly smile.

Chan gave Jisung a moment to communicate with Stay and led him to the center. Minho followed him closely to give him emotional support as the best boyfriend he is.

"Hi Stay. It's been a long time-" Jisung stopped to watched his fans' faces one by one. He was smiling while crying at the same time. Meanwhile, the crowd was silent as they waited for him.

"It's been hard." Jisung stopped again to take a deep breath. Minho quickly entwined his fingers with Jisung's to encourage him.

"I don't know I'll still be here. With my members. With you. All of you." Jisung choked again. By now, half of the crowds were already crying together with him.

"Thank you. Thank you for trusting me. Thank you for loving me. I can never thank you guys enough. Thank you." Jisung finally broke down as he kneeled on the floor while covering his face.

Minho quickly hugged the younger, followed by Chan and the rest of the members. And there's silence followed by a harmony of Stays crying together with their idols.

'Uljima (don't cry)!' One of the Stay shouted, followed by the others. And soon, it became a chant that pulled back the tears. All Eight members of Stray Kids stood together in line, hands in hands as they bowed together to their fans.

Soon, the Mixtape#2 track was sounding and the atmosphere turned melancholic once again.

It's a hard job to become an idol. You're forced to hide your pain away. You're expected to always be the best. You've to put up a smile even when your inside is crumbling just so the others could smile.

There's ridiculous expectation for you to be perfect. There's people everywhere who thought they own you. It's crazy how you can still alive, dancing, singing and smiling to the crowd like a fool when there's thousand stabs scarring behind you.

But you just know, there's people who genuinely love you for you. They know you're a human too. They know you could cry too. And they'll cry together with you.

Stay, such a lovely word.

Stay like the little star that'll appears when darkness engulfing.

You stay and we'll stay.

#LoveStay

a