120

"Lee Minho, you'll get sick if you don't eat." Jisung reminded him as Minho is still feeling dejected by the previous event. He spent most of his time curling up in bed after practice.

"I won't get sick." Minho muttered.

"Plus, it's hyung for you, Han Jisung." Minho added. Jisung just shook his head. His hyung is acting like a baby again.

"Yeah, yeah. If you get sick, I'll ask Changbin hyung to babysit you. Don't expect anything from me." Jisung threatened and Minho pouted as response.

"You don't love me anymore?" He asked, half-whispering but still audible to Jisung.

"Yes, I won't love you anymore if you don't take care of yourself." He prick as much needles as possible. Minho pulled the blanket over him, completely disappearing from Jisung's view to continue sulking.

Jisung realized that. He slowly sat down beside him and hugged the wrapped hyung while whispering something.

"Hyung, you're acting like a cute bottom now. Wanna have make-up seggs?" Minho's eyes widened with every word. He quickly pushed Jisung away making the latter fell harshly to the ground. Jisung whimpered loudly.

"Ah! It hurts hyung." He whined.

"Serves you right." Minho said as he peeked through the blanket and stuck his tongue out before hiding back inside.

"Stingy hyung." Jisung replied as childishly as well before storming off.

"He's still acting like a baby?" Changbin asked as soon as he saw Jisung's sullen expression.

"Yeah, he still refuse to eat." Jisung complained.

"Try cook something for him. His favorite maybe." Hyunjin suggested. Jisung sighed as he's not really sure what he likes. They usually just eat random things and try everything. He's sure Minho has no such thing as favorite food. But then, he remembered. He looked at Seungmin who was playing on his phone.

"Yah, King Seungmo." Seungmin who wasn't expeting being disturbed, flinched from the surprise.

"Why? Why? You surprised me."

"What's Minho hyung's favorite food?" Seungmin gave him a weird look.

"You're asking me that? I'm not his boyfriend, you are. Shouldn't you know?"

"No, I don't. It's been less than a year, compared to you, you dated him for three years. I'm sure you'd know more than me." Hyunjin who was listening to their conversation sent daggers stare to Jisung before looking back at Seungmin.

If, only if Seungmin answer that question correctly, he's gonna sulk as well. Seungmin understood his stare.

"I don't know. He's one complicated hyung." Seungmin didn't lie. Both Jisung and Hyunjin sighed simultaneously. But one sighed because of frustration while the other sighed in relief.

"Just cook him whatever and use your secret charms." Chan finally giving his advice.

"What's my charm? Handsomeness? Cleverness? I'm not sure he'll like it." Jisung contemplating seriously.

Meanwhile everyone else in the room rolled their eyes in annoyance. This bitch and his common sense. -_-

"I'm out. I give up." Chan exited the room. Followed by Hyunjin and Seungmin. Later Changbin and Jeongin left as well, leaving Felix alone.

Felix was smiling at him sweetly.

"Your idiocy is actually your charm." He said naturally, earning shocked face from Jisung.

"That's my charm?" Felix nodded with the same damn smile. Fine!