Chapter 42

" I'm telling you right this instant, this is not going to be a good idea. "

___

Currently within the outskirts of Pogtopia's entrance, lies an endless sight of fresh green grass and uncountable amounts of differentiated plants. The sweet aroma of flowers scattered in the wind mixing with the breeze, grabbing the attention of a few kind bees, flying around as they collected pollen from the field of fragrant and wonderful flowers. Tubbo walked this particular field and watched the bees with amusement in his eyes.

Technoblade stood behind and watched him as he crossed his arms. Never did he see someone as fascinated as Tubbo on such useless bugs, at least that's what he thought of them. He never knew the purpose of other things, besides having to keep oneself alive. Learning new stuff was never on his lists, probably not ever if suppose. Not a moment later, the brown hair boy came to his surprise as he sees a tall man with his hair tied in a low ponytail, standing behind him with a rather menacing stance.

" Technoblade, didn't know you were here! " The young teenager stood up from crouching and walked towards Techno to greet him.

" Did not know you were here either. " He said in response to Tubbo, using his usual low and straight tone. Tubbo laughed and scratched the back of his head.

" I came to visit Wilbur a while ago, but he's a bit busy right now. " Technoblade raised his head to follow Tubbo's hand that pointed towards the trees, he soon noticed the three figures standing beside each other inside the woods. He nodded.

" How long have you been here? "

" Three hours? I came here in the Middle of the night. " He answered and turned to look at Technoblade, only to realize that he had his gaze stuck to the ground, specifically to his feet. Tubbo looked down, a hue of red and pink spreading across his cheeks as he miserably failed at attempting to cover his barefeet. " Sorry, I was in a hurry. "

" Yeah, I can see that. " He huffed a chuckle. " What did you two talk about? "

Tubbo looked up, slightly surprised at Techno's sudden switch, but dimissed this thought immediately. " It was about Sam, I found her. "

" Really? How? " He asked curiously and scrunched his nose.

" Well, it wasn't pleasant, to say the least. " Once again, he felt his body weaken at the memory of last night. " Schlatt did. "

By now, Technoblade was chewing on some berries he had found after coming from a long hunting. He almost choked on one after hearing from Tubbo, the boy nodded, not knowing what else to say.

" Well, I expected you'd try and find her anyway, and was leaning to the question of How did you manage? To be alive and all. But that doesn't seem to be the case right now, no? " His calm voice made Tubbo somewhat confused, specially with how he was always relaxed, no matter the situation. At first, he'd thought it was because Techno never knew Samantha in the first place, but something tells him it's just how he is. Again, he dismisses this thought and listened. " If Schlatt voluntarily did do that, there could be another reason to it. An evil plan? Maybe or, hypothetically speaking, she could've been caught. "

Tubbo frowned. " Caught? What do you mean? "

From behind Technoblade, Tubbo failed to notice the three of his friends approaching towards them. Naturally, he jumped and screamed as soon as another voice spoke, differently to Techno who simply turned his head around and lowered his arms.

" The girl we saw was definitely Samantha, but if you're still sticking to the thought that she could be an anonymous spy for Wilbur, absolutely and most definitely not. " Dream came out, ignoring the startled boy who had fallen down the ground with his face burried in his hands. His gaze serious that it was piercing through the material of his mask, making its way towards the unfazed Technoblade.