Chapter 9

I opened my eyes, thinking I was finally back home with Tommy and Tubbo annoying me to wake up. But the reality came in to punch me in the face as I was faced with the stone ceiling above me. The bones in my body made a cracking noise as I forced my free arm to push myself up from the bed, while the other was wrapped tightly with bandages. My eyed scanned the dark room. Dream wasn't lying when he said I was underground, there was No source of sunlight anywhere and I believe I'm way deep in the ground as I couldn't even hear anything.

My head then moved towards the door, looking down at the cracks underneath. I slowly moved on the bed and tried to place my feet on the ground. But the piercing pain on my legs made me unable to stand as I was forced to fall back on the hard bed.

" Shit. " I muttered to myself as I tried to think of a way to escape this place. But the injuries in my body seemed to be my biggest disadvantage right now. I gripped hardly on the matress, pissed off as I hated feeling weak.

When the door made a clicking noise, signalling me that someone had unlocked it. My eyes widened as I feared whoever was about to come in with me absolutely defenseless but the small voices in my head hoped for it to be Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo or Fundy coming in to save me. But just like I thought, a guy with the white-rimmed glasses entered with his one of his arm bandaged like mine's. He wore a blue shirt and simple pants, just like usual whenever I saw him before this war.

My eyebrows furrowed at how laid back the enemies are, making it as a sign that they think of L'manburg as a weak opponent. George proceeded inside and closed the door shut with a lamp in his hands as well as a bowl. I followed him with my eyes while he placed the bowl beside the bed filled with steaming soup.

" This is for you. " George said as he backed away from the bed and stood by the side, probably to wait for me to finish it.

I glanced at the soup, making my stomach growl as I looked down and placed a hand on it but the fear of being poisoned ran through my mind as I turned to glare at George. He seemed to be confused when he raised an eyebrow at me, wondering why I wasn't taking it.

" Why aren't you eating? "

" No. " I refused, shaking my head in disagreement.

George frowned, his face displayed a look of annoyance. He rolled his eyes and picked up the bowl of soup before giving it to me. I looked at bowl, the smell of mushroom suddenly intoxicating my nose as I was slowly being dragged in to the temptation. But despite my weak body and low stamina, I was able to fight back and refused to accept the food.

" I don't want to eat, leave me alone. "

" You've been here for two days, today being your third and during those days you were asleep. Now, eat up. " George stated and tried to hand me the bowl but I ended up spilling it on the wall as I yanked it away from his grasp.

" Why are you feeding me? I'm not your ally and most certainly will never be. " I said.

" What is going on in here? "

The door opened, revealing Sapnap who was currently eating with a bowl of mushroom in his hands. I frowned at the sight of a man eating like a toddler would. Sapnap then looked at me and looked at the floor, he frowned at the sight of a dirty wall and floor littered with soup.

" Hey! I made that soup! " Sapnap said as he sounded offended while looking at the spilt bowl of mushroom.

" She's being stubborn. " George said pointing at me with a displeased face.

" Are you starving yourself? I mean, look at you, you're pale and weak. If I were you I would've taken that bowl. " Sapnap looked at me with a glare before leaving the room as he continued to enjoy his food.

" True. " George agreed, sighing before picking up the bowl from the ground. Afterwards, he left the room with a heavy shut of the door. I flinched once the walls slightly shaked at the force of a heavy wood slamming close. Small rubbles started falling down, making me cringe as I tried to brush the dirt off my bed and my clothes.

But I stopped when I looked down at myself. I was still wearing the same clothes I wore at the beginning but it was all ripped and dirty with all sorts, even my blood was stained on it. I gulped as I examined my arms, my legs and my torso. Everywhere I looked had wounds, both severe and minor though some were covered with bandages. I placed a hand on my leg, whincing as I touched the wooden stick to support my broken leg. I closed my eyes and dropped my head backward, letting it fall on the stone walls. The roughness of the stone made it uncomfortable for me to stay in that same position but the fatigue took over.

I was hungry, cold and tired. But I managed to pull myself together as I tried my best to stay awake before I either escape or wait for my friends to save me. But with my current state, I have No choice but to wait. A heavy sigh left my lips, making it visible for me to see due to the cold temperature. I shivered, hugging myself and slowly rubbed the sides of my arms.

" Hey Samantha! What are you doing here all alone?! "

As I watched the Moon above us peacefully, I was distracted by a distance yet loud voice from behind me. I slightly turned around to catch a glimpse of a blonde hair and a brunet. I chuckled softly as I turned away and looked down to close my journal. Just in cue, the two boys slid their way beside me as they stared curiously at the book and quill on my lap.

" Why do you like writing so much? Doesn't it tire your hands? " Tommy asked as he frowned while scratching the side of his head.

" It's a Journal, I keep my memories in it. " I responded, looking away from the moon as I stared in to his curious, ocean eyes. Tommy frowned, still confused but chose to remain silent as he placed a blanket over him to keep him warm outside the cold snow.

I was writing another day for my Journal outside the walls to observe silence. I tend to loose focus whenever I heard the slightest noise so I grew accustomed to travel a few feet away from L'manburg to add another part. But the two, chaotic teenagers never failed to find me wherever I went. Even when I went in to hidding, so I grew used to it as well.

" Why do you keep your memories inside that? " Tubbo asked curiously.

I turned to look at him, a smile appearing on my face.

" Because I don't want to forget you or anyone. " I replied.

" Nonsense, you won't forget us, woman. " Tommy snickered.

" Except if she hits her head on a rock and gets Amnesia or something. " Tubbo joked as I joined him on laughing.

We then spent the whole time laughing together as we reminisced hilarious events that had happen a while back. Mostly about Tommy to tease him in which Tubbo enjoyed and Tommy embarrassed. I smiled softly at the sight of the two before writing it down on the page as I closed the leather Journal.

" Hey, woman. "

I turned to Tommy in surprise, I looked down and realized Tubbo had already fell asleep.

" Here, it's cold. " He hand me his blanket while his jacket laid on top of Tubbo.

" Thanks, big man. " I shot him a smile.

" You better write that there. " He laughed.

______________

and cut >:D

Woo! As a thank you for 400 reads, I decided to publish another chapter òwó

Thank you so much for everyone who supported this book right from the start. I love y'all and you're seggcy, have a kith mwuah