Epilogue

Grief comes in waves, at first they are so strong you feel so swept away. They come at such random moments, replacing a feeling of normalcy with those familiar tears.

Yet in time those waves lessen and let the good memories flood in instead, they allow for waves of smiles and warmth, those funny or sweet things that were said.

It was obvious the memory of that Night was still engraved in his head, torturing him throughout his sleep, and days. He couldn't believe everything happened so fast, he wasn't able to keep up with her, and now she was gone.

And the most painful part of it all

They both loved each other, yet they ran out of time to tell it to each other and never got to show them what it really means;
To be loved and To love.

" I always come here, I hope you aren't tired of me yet. "

He spoke to her grave as if she was there, sitting in front of him as she listens— Just like she said, I will listen.

In his eyes, there lied emptiness and a patch of dirt; In his heart, he hears her laughs and sarcastic answers, he sees her smile that reached from ear-to-ear, her frizzy brown hair and deep brown eyes, and her lips— Oh, her lips that he just can't forget.

" I hope you know how much I miss you. My days are not the same knowing you're not here anymore. The Mornings are cold; The Afternoons are cold; The Nights are cold— It's always cold. "

He looked down, his hand balling in to a fist as he held his emotions.

" I want to see hear your voice, your laugh, your jokes, everythinh— I want to see you so badly. But I'm afraid It'll take time before I find you. "

A laugh escaped his lips with a tear rolling down his face. He quickly sealed his lips back and looked up, preventing more tears that had dared to go down.

" Remember that time I told you about books I've read? It told me about Other Universes in this world, can't you believe it?! There's more places! "

He smiled, and tilted his head to notice the sun slowly setting. There was so much more for him to tell, but it was clear to him that it was enough for today. After all, he always came to visit every day, he'll have all the time that he wants tomorrow.

" I'll be going now, love. " He abruptly stood up from the ground, before stopping as he placed a bouquet of 24 White Roses on top of the dirt.

" Once I find you, I'm never letting you go again. "

___

My head shot up almost immediately when I heard the slightest bit of noise. I groaned in pain as soon as I felt the strain in my neck, I moved my neck slightly to let it ease for a second, before I had dropped my head on the table in front of me. A loud thump errupted under me, as it was wood that I landed on.

I sighed tiredly. Today marks the seventh day I've been having one of those weird scenes, that I assumed was from my dreams. It appears everytime in my head whenever I wake up. Every little detail of it would be so realistic, to the point that it creeps me out a little.