Chapter 10

" Samantha. "

I looked up abruptly when a man entered, I frowned once I saw his mask. I dropped my head on top of my knees as I hugged myself while looking at the opposite end of the room. I paid No attention to Dream whatsoever, I only noticed him when he sat down at the end of my bed, letting the matress sink as I look at him in surprise.

" What? " I asked with a frown.

He then pulled out a bowl of mushroom in his hands, as well as another. Dream held the bottom of his mask before pulling it slightly upwards, revealing his thin lips. I looked away immediately as I chose to ignore him.

" Eat that. " Dream said and placed the wooden bowl beside my feet. Before turning away as he started eating his soup while drinking straight from the bowl. Though compared to Sapnap, he ate in a well-mannered way.

I looked down at the steaming bowl of soup by my feet. The steam emitting from it lessened the coldness inside the cold room. I glanced back up at Dream and saw him staring at the door while he continued to eat, constantly blowing on it before taking a sip. I gritted my teeth as I gave in and grabbed the bowl before shakily bringing it up towards my mouth. I placed two hands underneath it, a sigh of relief escaping my lips as the warmth of the soup warmed my cold palms.

" It's hot- "

I coughed out loudly when I accidentally burned my tongue as soon as I took a sip of the soup. I then placed it on top of the bed as I used my hand to fan my mouth, internally crying at how hot it was.

" Should've listened. " I heard him mumble as he takes a sip of the soup.

I rolled my eyes and took big gulp before picking up the bowl. Once again, I placed two hands underneath it and blew air on to the steam before taking a sip. A sigh of satisfaction made me smile a little on the inside after tasting the soup. If Sapnap really made this himself, I won't deny that his cooks well. Atleast, good enough to satisfy me. I continued eating in silence, forgetting for a minute whom I was with.

Once I finished eating, I sighed as I felt slightly light-headed. I dropped the bowl on the bed and held my head, covering my eyes as the pain started there. Not eating for few days started to get a toll on my body. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes, only to have the door shut close as Dream finally left. I frowned, wondering why he had to visit me and feed me all of a sudden. I decided not to look much in to it as I started shivering inside the cold room once again. I proceeded to hug myself when a knock came from the door.

" Sam, are you awake? "

Hearing Eret's voice made me remember everything that happened after he betrayed us. I looked away as I silently wished for him not to enter, being alone with him was the least I wanted.

" Doesn't matter, I know you're awake. " He said, his voice slightly muffled due to the door that seperated the both of us.

" Leave. " I answered.

The knob twisted all of a sudden, I scowled as Eret stepped in and lightly closed the door behind him. He then slowly made his way towards the bed, taking a seat on where Dream sat a while ago. I frowned as I watched him look at me with his dark glasses over his eyes.

" I know you're mad but- " Eret said, lowering his voice as if he was whispering.

" I don't want to hear anything from you, Eret. " I grumbled.

" Just listen, " Eret sighed as he sounded impatient with me. " I found this. "

I looked down, my eyes widening at the item placed on top of Eret's palm. The leather was burned off and the sides of the parchments crumbled as I touched it. I grabbed it away from Eret as I opened the pages, I sighed in relief as I noticed every pages were fine except for the covers. I glanced back up at Eret.