Chapter 8

Once our message was clear, Dream called for Sapnap to lit the explosive and blow up a small portion of our land. Yet we stood back in a safe distance, not wanting to get caught with the explosion. No matter the size of a bomb, it will always be as dangerous.

I glanced at Tubbo and Tommy whom stood beside me, staring at the bomb with a saddened expression. I raised my hand and placed a comforting warmth on to the two as they smile slightly. When loud explosions errupted everywhere, the ground underneath us started shaking as it slowly fell down revealing the hidden bombs underneath us. My eyes widened at the realization, I turned to the enemies in front of me.

They filled the ground below with TNT.

" Tommy! " I heard Tubbo's yell as they both jumped inside the water, running as fast as possible away from the explosions. I followed only to be blocked by another explosion beneath me, this sent me away from the others as I managed to hit the walls with my back.

I groaned in pain as I held the ground to force myself up, but the constant bleeding on parts of my body and the unbareable pain inside my back made it a lot worse than it should be. I was completely helpless as I slumped on the ground, the bombs continued to explode and the ashes made the air intoxicated, making me cough violently at the fiery tingles inside my lungs. My eyes was already teary as I struggled to keep it open.

Samantha, no, no, no.

I forced my eyes open as soon as I started loosing my hearing, making everything sound muffled. Even my vision was getting blurry, I could only make out lots of fire, as the ombre color of red and orange was the only thing I could see. Eventually, my body gave up as I fell down to the ground. I had closed my eyes and my breathing was already unstable, I was slowly loosing a grip of myself as the fire started surrounding my body. I didn't want to give up but I was already too beaten up, I had No choice but to pass out as soon as I stopped trying to gasp out for air.

___

My muscles tensed up by my legs, making me jolt awake as I grabbed it in absolute pain. The throbbing in my head started getting louder as the pain in my body multiplied quickly, hot tears started falling down my cheeks as I couldn't take the pain. When a door swung open, the bright light coming from outside managed to blind me as I squinted my eyes away from it. The door then closed, letting the light seek through the cracks of the wooden door.

I opened my eyes as I stared at a dark figure before me. My heart started beating loudly as I looked around, I was on a nearly broken bed inside a dark filled room with water running down from the walls and ceiling. A shiver went up my spine once I felt cold hands on top of mine.

" L-Let..go. " My voice sounded rough as I tried to get the person's hand off me but I figured I was doing absolutely nothing.

" Being stubborn won't get you anywhere. " A low voice mumbled enough for me to hear, as he removed his hand from me and grabbed something from the floor. The sound of a match being lit echoed around the walls as the light lit around the darkness, I squinted my eyes to see nothing but black sleeves.

The light fell inside a lamp, making it light up. The person then proceeded to kill the fire on the match as he closed the lamp, securing the fire inside. Before raising the lamp beside him, the white mask that he wore with a painted on smile, illuminated the orange fire as it danced inside the glass lamp. My eyes widened as I backed away, only to hit the hard walls behind me. This sent electric shocks inside my body, making me scream as I felt the pain worsen. Tears filled my sight as it trickled slowly down to my cheek.

The masked man walked beside me and hung the lamp, before grabbing both my wrists. I couldn't fight back as I felt numb all over, I just silently cried as the room was filled with my light sobs. I then heard him sigh as he grabbed me and forced me to lay down, examining me before grabbing bandages and a piece of long stick. He proceeded to place the stick beside my leg and slowly wrapped the bandage around.

" That should be enough. " He said.

" Where am I...? " I glared at him, despite the help, I knew something was wrong the moment I realized I'm with the enemy rather than Wilbur and the others. And out of it all, it had to be him.

" Underground. " He simply answered while adjusting his mask, his other hand behind his head while the other supported it to prevent the mask from falling off.

" That's not what I mean! Answer me! " I screamed despite my hoarse voice.

He stopped moving, to slowly look towards me. His face was mostly covered by the mask but he never failed to scare me whenever I would see him. Yet, I took a deep breath as I awaited for his response. When the door swung open, the door slammed on the wall quite harshly making the sound echo. We both turned to look, only to see Eret with wide eyes.

" You're awake. " He sounded relieved, as if his emotions were genuine. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked up at Dream, he didn't spare me a glance and moved away.

" I heard you scream, is there anyway I can help? " Eret started getting closer to every question he asked, making my blood boil as I throw his hands off me.

" Get the fuck away from me, bastard! " I yelled in pure anger, though my voice started to break as I couldn't speak louder anymore.

" Y-You have betrayed us..and now you're here, asking if I'm..alright? " I stated in sarcasm, chuckling under my breath.

Eret tensed, his fists clenching close as he looked down at me. I slowly looked up, feeling nothing but numbness as I stared at his shocked expression. The memories of the bombing flooded back to my mind, making me frown as I remembered being surrounded by fire.

" You were the one that littered the ground with TNT. " I stated, knowing fully well that Dream, George nor Sapnap wouldn't do that without us noticing.

" I needed to! It was the only way I could save you! " Eret protested as his deep voice raised, making me flinch.

" Save me? " I laughed in disbelief.

" For what? To escape the reality that we were loosing? Because you No longer had faith in Wilbur and decided to betray your nation? Is that it, Eret? "

My face contorted in to a look of agony and disbelief as I shook my head.

" You're a coward and selfish. "

Eret hung his head low as he backed away and mumbled words for Dream to hear before disappearing behind the door as he closed it after himself. I took in a deep breath as I followed the sounds of his footsteps slowly disappearing from my hearing. Once the silence took over the room once again, I turned to Dream. Just then did I notice that his mask was fixed, it No longer had the crack that I created during the fight we had beside the Power Tower.

I suddenly felt dizzy as I remembered the look of his emerald eyes. Something felt off whenever it appeared in my mind, and having him stand in front of me wasn't helping.

" Just leave me alone. " I said as I raised my legs and hugged myself.

Dream then moved towards the door and twisted the knob open, before shutting it close after him. I was then left alone inside a cold, dark and damp room with nothing but a broken down bed and a lamp beside it. I closed my eyes slowly as I tried to think of my family.

__________________

Please this is just a book guys ;^;
I do love eret and I wouldn't hesitate to throw hands if someone talks bad about him. This is just for plot reasons, thank you.

Sorry for the slow updates -.-'"