Chapter 11

Another day passed by the land, Samantha was still caged underneath the ground after being taken by the enemies in force of Eret. It has been days since the last engagement of the two sides and L'manburg had been in sorrow since. Wilbur himself tried to find the girl but always came back empty. Since then, they did not engage with Dream.

" Wilbur, " Tommy, Wilbur Soot's right hand stood by his side while the others hung their head low as they were engulfed by the saddening silence.

" We've lost so much. " Wilbur whispered to himself as he burried his face in to his hands.

" She's not dead, Wilbur! " Tubbo raised his head and yelled at the top of his lungs, his face painted with anger. Everyone was surprised to witness Tubbo in pure anger, even Tommy flinched.

" Tubbo, calm down. " His best friend came up to him as he tried his best to comfort the brunet, knowing he was the one that hurted the most. Samantha was the only, true family Tubbo had. He can't bare to lose her, nor did the others.

" She isn't, Wilbur. She isn't... " Tubbo whispered.

Wilbur sat still in his chair as he watched Tubbo cry in to Tommy's arms, sobbing his sister's name who has yet to be found. Wilbur wanted to believe in Tubbo but he was the one that watched Samantha fall back after the explosions, he witnessed the terror she went through before disappearing within the fire.

His jaw clenched as he closed his eyes and blinked away the tears. Showing emotions was the least he wanted. Wilbur then stood up from his seat and walked away from the others, calling for Tommy to come with him. The blonde hesitated before helping his friend take a seat on a chair and quickly followed behind his superior.

" Where are we going? " Tommy asked as he saw the gate to exit the wall of L'manburg.

" To find the green bastard. " He replied nonchalantly.

___

A few feet below the ground, Samantha laid silently, wondering if her friends will ever save her from this hell. But after hours and hours, Samantha grew tired of waiting. Her legs had almost healed with the help of Dream himself that visited her cellar most of the time to change the bandages. Though, she still wondered why he was helping but never got the chance to ask again.

Like any other day for Samantha, the door opened. The girl didn't seem to mind as she was already accustomed to Dream silently entering and leaving the same way he entered after changing the bandage. But this time, it wasn't the same person she expected. George grabbed on to her wrist and pulled her up from the bed in a hurry, leaving No reaction time for Samantha. The two of them walked up the stairs behind the door to the damp room and came across a small hut that was built around the entrance to the underground.

From there they met Sapnap, strapping his bow and arrow behind him while all sorts of weapons laid on top of a table. Samantha's eyes widened at the sight, her eyes watering slightly due to the light that almost blinded her after staying underground. She was then forced to seat on a broken, tree trunk with George standing beside her. She remained silent while staring at the swords and axe along with newly built shields.

" Where's Dream? " George asked as he coversated with Sapnap. Samantha silently listened to their conversation, just in case one of them mentions any of her friends.

" He went to grab something, he'll be back in a second. " Sapnap responded before a clash of steel echoed around the hut, making Samantha flinch as she watched him sharpen his tools on a rock. The brunette unknowingly gulped at the sight of newly, polished weapons that could easily cut through anything. Fear bubbled up inside her as she decided it wasn't the best time to escape all of a sudden.

Time passed, Dream finally arrived with a few potion bottles filled with river water that he placed on a strap that was wrapped around him. Before giving the boys a few extras.

" Are we going now? " Sapnap asked as he finished a few retouch on his sword.

" Yes, are you ready? " Dream responded and looked over George.

" Where are we going? " Samantha frowned as she was very confused about the current situation. No one responded to her question. Instead, she was grabbed by George and led her outside the hut, and through ocean of trees.

Sunlight barely touched the inside of the forest, making it barely visible for anyone to spot them. Samantha however was still clueless and constantly stumbled as George harshly tugged on her wrist to follow quickly. Her eyebrows furrowed at this, visibly pissed off.

" Can you slow down? I just learned how to walk. " A sarcastic remark slipped pass Samantha's bickering lips, making George glance back at her with a frown.

" Just walk. " He simply answered before turning away and started speeding up.

Samantha lets out a gasp as her foot got stuck under a small root from the trees, expecting to fall forward, a hand managed to catch her waist. She was quickly returned back to her feet and away from the root. Her eyes then glanced back, Dream stood behind her silently.

" You two go ahead, I'll take over. " Dream announced for the two, making them nod as they walked first in front. Leaving Samantha with the masked man.

" What? "

Dream looked at her for a second before walking ahead.

" Let's go. " Dream ordered, Samantha's eyes widened in confusion as she looked around her. There was nothing attatched to her body to prevent her from escaping, her eyes shined in determination. She then raised her head and looked around, only for the realization to hit her.

They were already too deep in to the Forest and left No path back to the hut they came from, nor did she memorize. But Samantha was tempted to escape the forest herself, only for a growl behind the bushes made her jump and woddled her away towards Dream. She heavily sighed at the failed attempt. Dream however knew her plan and remained clueless of the situation, knowing it'll fail afterward. Once it did, a low chuckle left his lips as he watched Samantha curse under her breath after catching up with him.

It was a choice of being eaten alive in the forest or barely alive with the enemies.

____________________

Just wanted to thank you guys for 1k reads! I love u all sm òwó