Chapter 15

Just like a powerful serge of electricity that jumped down to her body, Samantha gasped out for air as her eyes went wide with the moon looking down at her. By now, it was dark and cold. Silence was ringing through her ears, making her jolt up. Her breathing was rigged with her chest aggressively moving up and down, as if she had just ran around the world. Samantha looked around with her hand holding on to her throat as it had a massive wound that poured most of her blood out.

But the amount of worry for her friends made her forget her well-being as she stood up and ran through the trees. The branches was marked with familiar symbols leading out, Samantha immediately knew where she was. She turned around, only to find the spot she laid on was the same place her training area was placed, though it was ruined with fire along the chests that carried weapons she hid for emergencies.

" No. " She turned back and picked up her pace, letting go of her throat as she gripped on to the trees to boost herself.

" One...Two...Three... "

Samantha couldn't see anything, just the light she knew was to follow. But the sound of murmurs and Wilbur counting slowly made the Anxiousness rise inside her as she picked up her pace. She stormed through the trees, screaming inside, as her mind started running Horrific imaginations of what she hears currently.

" Four...Five...Six... "

Finally, she was able to reach the halfway with Wilbur standing in the Middle with his arm raised and his eyes fixated to the abyss.

" Seven...Eight...Nine... "

The sound of a faint footstep made everyone turn as they watched a brunette step out of the dark forest. Wilbur's eyes widened as he looked up at the sky and slowly closed his eyes, stopping himself from speaking. Samantha watched everybody with horror stricken face, except for Dream and Tommy who stood back-to-back from each other in the middle of a wooden path.

Samantha turned to Tommy who slowly looked at her with a smile, thinking he was able to hide the guilt and fear on his face. She stepped back in shock with her hand clamped on to her mouth with her eyes wide openned with tears threatening to fall. Everything confused her but the only thing she knew was Tommy is in danger. Her eyes slowly made its way towards Dream but he was looking down while loading the bow, ignoring Samantha as best as he can.

" Ten paces, " Wilbur breathed in and dropped his arm along with his eyes that finally opened to lock with Samantha's. " Fire. "

" Dream! No! " Samantha yelled as loud as she can with tears running down her cheeks after Tommy had shot his first arrow, yet missed. Now it was Dream's turn to shoot back, aiming it towards the boy who had hidden inside the water beneath the bridge to serve as protection. The yell caught his attention, making the arrow miss Tommy's body barely.

She turned to Tommy who was soaked and watched him load his bow, only for him to be stopped by an arrow that pierced through his chest. Samantha screamed out his name and jumped down but was too late when Tommy's body slowly sunk beneath the water. She gasped in air before swimming down with her hand reaching out for him. Tears mixed with the water as she watched the blood coming out of his chest, tinting the once blue water.

Her arms finally made in contact with Tommy's, carrying him as she pulled both of them on to land. Everyone stood shocked as they watched the girl cry with the boy in her arms, craddling him with tears falling down her cheeks like running water. Tommy had already passed out with his eyes shut close and his face turning pale. Samantha hugged him tightly, kissing his soaked hair as she begged for him to wake up.

" Tommy, this isn't fair! Wake up! " The scene was like blades piercing through everyone's hearts, making Dream look down and motioned for Sapnap to take Samantha away. Though hesitant, Sapnap ran and grabbed her away with his arms wrapped to her waist.

" Tommy! Please! " She cried even more once she was getting pulled back by Sapnap. Her eyes were now bloodshot red with her voice slowly cracking. Wilbur watched her slowly getting taken away, as much as he wanted to save her, he ran towards Tommy and picked him up.

Tubbo jumped down the hill and glanced at Samantha with tears in his eyes. Watching her getting taken once again by Dream made his heart clench and his throat shut, yet he chose to run after Wilbur with the deal that had already been closed. Samantha dropped her arm to the side, the one that was reaching out for everybody. Her body started to weaken with her vision slowly starting to fade, Sapnap grabbed the chance and pulled her away with her eyes still pouring warm tears. George followed while Dream stood on the path while his eyes followed her pained expression before passing out.

The sight of her tear-soaked eyes broke his heart in seconds, Dream dropped the bow and crouched down with his face burried to his palm, whispering her name in a regretful apology.