Chapter 3

By the time I hit the ground, I rolled a couple of times before stopping as I fell down a small puddle, soaking my clothes as I couldn't move my body. Everything, every inch of my body hurts like hell, worsening everytime I tried to pull myself up. Eventually, I gave up on trying and let my head fall to the side as I stared at my blury vision of the burning house from a far. My lips quiverred in sorrow, I was completely devastated that I couldn't do anything. Tears started rolling down my cheek, filled with anguish.

Footsteps started heading towards me, water splashing everywhere due to the rain that started dropping. I closed my eyes as I felt arms behind my back as well as a few faint calls of my name. Light, painful sobs made me open my eyes immediately. I felt my world shatter as I stared at my best friend's face, painted with blood and pain all over. I looked down to his body, tons of rips and holes were all over his uniform, almost mistaking him as dead if he wasn't breathing right now in front of me. I slowly raised my arm, placing a palm on his cheek, making him shot open his blood red eyes.

" Sam! " Tommy yelled in relief as he quickly engulfed me in a tight hug, not wanting to let me go of me sooner or later. My breathing hitched as I tried to control myself, not wanting to have a breakdown.

" I was so worried. I'm sorry....I'm sorry...I'm sorry. " He continously repeated his apology to me while tightening his hug, almost acting like a shield for my frail body.

" T-Tommy..we have to go. " My eyebrows furrowed as I tried my best to push him away from me, insisting in to finding the others to prepare for the war, as Dream said a while ago. Tommy's sobs got worse as he tried to stop himself but he was completely out of control.

I closed my eyes and ignored the pain all over me as I hugged him, pulling him closer as I placed my hand at the back of his head. With Tommy's vulgar words and attitude, people sometimes forget that he is still a child, so I tend to show him in simplest ways to show him care. He burried his face inside the crook of my neck, clenching his fist on the soaked fabric of my cloak.

" Let's go, I'll help you. " He sniffled and backed away from me before pulling me up as he slung my arm around his neck. I slowly nodded and whinced all the way back to the others until we found Fundy. Our fox friend gasped in horror and immediately took over, as he was much more stronger than Tommy.

Fundy whimpered in sadness as he scanned my body while leading me towards an emptied bed. He first removed the cloak from my body, only to witness the blood from the wound on my throat, soaking my shirt under as well as staining my skin. He hurriedly grabbed the cloak pressed it on my neck before leaving to find our potions.

" Where's Tubbo? " I asked once Fundy returns with a bunch of Medical supply, mostly potions to heal myself quickly.

Fundy looked hesitant on to answering my question, making me question him as I stare deeply in to his eyes. I repeated the question once again, only to be responded with a whimper as he started wrapping my wounds all over my neck and arms.

" Fundy! Where is my brother?! " I yelled.

" He's back at his house, Samantha! I tried to stop him- "

Just as Fundy expected, Samantha had jumped off the bed in a hurry. Before taking a turn, left over arrows and bow were placed randomly on the floor. Believing it was Fundy's, she picked it up from the ground and stormed out on the open field, stepping in to the rain once again. Tommy, who was outside already, gasped as he locked eyes with Samantha. Unlike Fundy, he was quick to grab her wrist, restraining her from moving.

" Tommy! Let go of me! " She desperately tried to remove herself from his grasp but nothing seemed to work.

" You're badly injured, Sam! You can't! " Tommy yelled, beating Samantha's loud voice.

" I didn't die, right? So I'll fucking do it again. " Samantha's voice lowered before dugging her nails in to Tommy's arm, he groaned in pain, resulting in to him letting go of her wrist. She took this as an opportunity to escape and save her brother from a suicidal mission. Picking up her pace as she stormed through the trees, walking on top of a wooden path as she headed towards the familiar road back to Tubbo's house.

But as soon as she reached the front, George came out of nowhere and jumped in mid-air with his sword equipped in his hands. Samantha pulled out her axe and clashed weapons with the boy, having an intense glare with each other as they push each other back. She stumbled backwards and looked through the entrance, her eyes widened at the sight of her brother battling with Sapnap empty handed. She whipped her head back to George and charged him with an axe, loud clashing of metals echoing through the loud raindrops.

A loud splash of water was heard as Samantha pulled out an arrow and stabbed it to George's arm in a hurry, letting him fall to his knees as he held on to the arrow's wooden body. Her lips quiverred at the sight before running to Tubbo's aid. Her eyes widened before immediately loading her bow and aiming it directly towards Sapnap's legs, wasting another two arrows. The boy stumbled forward in pain.

" Tubbo! "

Tubbo turned to Samantha as he placed the last bit of item in to a special chest, in which No one could ever see except for the rightful owner. He reached out a hand in which Samantha quickly grabbed and pulled him along her, back to the walls in order to find Wilbur. But Sapnap managed to shoot an arrow towards Tubbo's back. Samantha lost grip of Tubbo as he fell to the ground. She turned around and pulled out an arrow, Sapnap gasped and tried to aim back at her.

She lets out a huff of air before the two shot arrows back at each other in the same second. The two arrows played in slow motion as they quickly neared each other but with a well-positioned aim, Samantha had managed to shoot it towards Sapnap's shoulder while his barely touched her face. Samantha quickly turned around and pulled Tubbo up, wasting No time as she ran pass George who was slowly losing blood with the deep wound the arrow caused.

" S-Sam... "

" Tubbo, just a little more. " Samantha kept in her emotions as she started running faster. As they ran through the rain, she managed to notice Tommy's tower, wherein he was currently heading to after noticing his blonde hair through the cold fog.

Samantha wanted to go along with Tommy but she remembered Tubbo who was struggling. But a tug on her arm made her stop.

" We have to help Tommy. " Tubbo insisted, tugging hard on to her arm.

" Tubbo! We're risking our lives here, your life! "

" Sam, I got something from my chests back at my home...We can help Tommy. "

Samantha tried to protest, only to have an arrow shot towards them. She mumbled a cuss before running to the safety of Tommy's Power tower. From there, she helped Tubbo climb up the ladders heading upwards to a portal. Once he was up, Samantha quickly climbed up and met with Tommy and Tubbo.

" What are you doing?! " She yelled.

Tubbo turned to her and activated an end crystal in front of the portal. Her eyes widened along with Tommy.

" This is how we win. " Tubbo exclaimed, spiking with confidence.