Chapter 1

Third Person POV

In a world filled with the beauty of nature, there came men as they claimed the land and filled it with different types of structure, building farms and collecting supplies for the future. But as the place grew larger, the more it grew empty due to the lack of community. From there, people started appearing as they were given a chance to live inside their land. Giving them freedom to do whatever they want, hence, filling the land once more.

And there came the birth of a new country, built by the leader of the pack with his loyal, right hand. From two persons became six, a growing community inside large walls that served as a protection to the people within. They then built their own buildings, gathering own supplies and growing their own hometown.

" Hey! Tubbo! "

A boy with blonde and curly hair ran through the field as he tried to catch up with his friend. His friend however didn't seem notice as he continued walking, busy with something in his hands.

" Jesus- Tubbo, stop walking! " He yelled once again, finally catching the attention of the brown haired boy. Tubbo halts to a stop and turned around, his hands clamped together, protecting something inside his hands.

" Tommy? Why are you yelling? "

Tommy stopped running and tried to catch his breath.

" I've been calling you for the past few minutes! " Tommy complained, his eyebrows furrowed.

" Oh...I didn't hear you, sorry. " Tubbo simply apologized, though his eyes were fixated on his hands. Tommy didn't fail to notice this and raised his eyebrow, he raised his hand and tried to open Tubbo's hand. The boy screamed in pure Horror.

" Tommy! No! No! " He yelled out and desperately tried to run away from Tommy. The other however, kept following and laughed as he tried to reach for his hands. Eventually turning in to a playful chase around the open field.

Down by the riverbank a few feet away from L'manburg's walls was where a girl spent most of her free time. Her brown hair down to her shoulders, letting it sway with the strong wind outside and her faded brown eyes watching the blue water rushing in front of her, splashing in to rocks creating tiny waves. She admired both the sound and the water carefully, whilst she holds on to a quill on her hand with a book on her lap. The book and quill was for her private journal, a chest that filled all her memories of everyday's events, ever since the start.

Samantha, was her name, known to be the second superior next to Tommy, Wilbur's right hand. She was kind, loving and caring, much like a Mother figure to the two teenagers. But don't be deceived by her bright facade, for its only a mask to your horror.

" Samantha! "

The girl was snapped away from her meditation, quickly turning around only to watch her brother running down a hill. Out of instinct, she dropped everything and ran towards the boy, preventing him from falling down the fast water. The impact sent the two rolling on the ground before stopping as they cough out the dirt. Laughter errupted from the blonde boy.

" Tommy? Tubbo? " Samantha asked before slowly standing back to her heel. Tubbo however was still on the ground.

" Woah! Tubbo, you alright? " Tommy jogged closer and laughed as he looked down at his friend. Samantha crossed her arms, not pleased that she was ignored.