Chapter 35

" Run away, far from here. They will target both of you, especially you. " Quackity started warning Schlatt about the possible events that could happen if they stayed any longer in Manburg, or seen by Dream to say the least. As much as his loyalty for Schlatt, he wanted No harm to come for him. But things didn't go as planned as Quackity had No idea where to lead him.

" There's no safer place. " The girl responded, glancing at the scene of Sapnap battling with Technoblade in which didn't seem to be in favor of him. Her attention was then caught by pairs of eyes, watching her and Schlatt. She held the edges of her coat and pulled it tightly around her body. Quackity looked at her, worry painted on his face as he turned to Schlatt who seem to not be fazed, but was hiding a bit of temper inside his head.

" This wouldn't have happened if you weren't fearing for your fucking life in the corner. You would've outsmarted him while he was holding me a while ago, you could've grabbed his axe from behind and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you being a coward. " With a bit of a particular liquid running in his head, Schlatt lost control of his mouth as he started splurting out harsh words to the same man that was helping him escape, rather than himself. Quackity was suddenly quiet for a second but he managed to hold himself as he forced the words he's drunk in his head.

Not longer, Sapnap had no choice but to retreat after being unarmed by Technoblade, and Dream who suddenly attacked with brutal force. He swiftly dodged any incoming attacks from both men and motioned his hands for the three. Quackity was now frantic, not knowing to do in times of conflict. All of a sudden, violent hissing air wizzed above their heads. They all looked up and caught sight of a small bomb being thrown towards the other party. Sapnap was startled by this and looked up, only to see Bad standing atop of a hill with a flint in his hands to use as a lighter for the bombs.

" Bad! " Sapnap yelled in relief. Bad threw the last of his tnt and jumped down to grab Sapnap out of the explosion's reach.

" Hold on to this and head for the nearest tower down the lake, then we could lure them out of here. " Bad explained and slipped Ender Pearls with a potion on to Sapnap's hands secretly, hiding it from any of the enemy's notice. Sapnap nodded and hid the potion inside his pouch while he holds on to the pearls.

He then turned around and watched as Skeppy swiftly run pass Dream and Techno with ease, before throwing an axe towards his direction. Bad was able to catch this and handed the weapon to its owner, Sapnap mumbled a thanks before turning around in the last second to see Techno inches away from him. Skeppy ducked down and held Dream back with his shield. While Wilbur and Tommy were already on their way.

" Take them to the White house. " Bad instructed before disappearing inside the battle, Dream noticed this and slipped pass Skeppy. What he didn't notice was the potion sitting on Quackity's palm that was given by Bad. In a hurry, he threw this on the ground causing Dream and Techno to fall back, not wanting to inhale any of it. Quackity used this to his advantage and ran towards the White House while a large smoke of black plumes scattered everywhere from the small broken bottle.

The smoke was able to cover most of the place, causing a stinging sensation to everyone's eyes and a slight burn to their throats whenever they inhaled. Sapnap, Skeppy threw their Ender Pearls towards the tower from the distance with Bad following. Tommy was too caught up and followed the three, Wilbur immediately yelled.

" What are you doing?! " Wilbur yelled in the Middle of a violent cough.

" I have a plan! " Tommy stated before disappearing in to the air. Wilbur turned to Techno but he was already far ahead of him with his horse galloping loudly to the distance.

" Wil, go back to Tommy and your's base. " Dream stepped in front of him while staring at the last two pearls on his hand. He clutched it in to his hand and glanced behind, staring at Wilbur's face.