Chapter 51

November was slowly making it's way through everybody's skin, by remaining tranquil and mysterious, much unlike for what had happened to the months before it. The humid air that surrounded every part of existance perfectly swirled with the silent day and night, but the heaviness was also there, as each day, there came problems.

Secrets have evolved within people's own safe place, Plots were now being held by many towards a certain person, and Chaos was slowly making their way once again to ruin the world. These however, did not become a hidden fact from everybody, as they all expected it by now. But for others, they hid that dark fear and forced a continuing life, even for just a second.

" Tubbo! " Tommy's scream echoed around the walls of Pogtopia's space, startling the two sitting beside each other as they peacefully held a conversation, Tubbo being one of them.

" Yeah? " Tubbo asked as soon as he sees the blonde marching his way towards them. The teenager didn't seem to notice the other beside him, until she turned around and raised an eyebrows towards him. Tommy quickly stopped, nervously stuttering.

It had been weeks since the occurence of Manburg's Festival, and Samantha had grown differently since. Her once long brown hair was now shorter, only reaching an inch pass her shoulder, her skin had become a lot paler compared from back then, and she was now noticeably frail- After she had rescued Tubbo herself, the damages took a lot of toll on her body, in which caused a few disfunctions, adding on her tormented past with Schlatt. But either way she still held the same bright aura and a lot happier now that she was back.

Everything was almost back to normal.

Almost.

Dream was leaning his back on the warm stone walls, as he had been standing there for quite a while. His arms was crossed and his lips were pierced in to a straight line, very visible as wearing his mask to where he could be seen was something he doesn't want to happen, at least not yet. Until now, he was still, in fact, " Clay ". Everyone was a bit surprised by this, but they all came to an understanding about the two's past.

Thus, he continues his days in to forming a close friendship with the brunette- the kiss now hidden in the deepest corners of their minds, as none of them had enough confidence to bring it up. But even so, Dream continued to be passionate and sincere, showing how much he really cared for her. Seeing one of those scenes truly will shock anyone that knew of any of the two, but there was a special aura around them that really brought others to adore it.

" Hey, come here! " Tommy turned around and moved his hand to get Dream to move, in which he quickly complied to as he sees Samantha staring at him.

" What is it? " Dream asked, cracking his knuckles once he reached the three.

The teenager frowned and pointed a finger at himself. " Do I look like a child to you? "

Samantha hovered her hand over her lips to stifle a laugh, while Tubbo hung his head low with his shoulders violently shaking. Dream raised an eyebrow, confused at the situation he was suddenly put in. He glanced at the two with a " help me " look, in which they turned their backs to.

" Come on, answer me?! " Tommy asked, getting impatient.

" No? " Dream answered in a more questioning way, that really did not ease the younger blonde's irritation for being called a child.

" Don't worry, Tommy. Your balls just hasn't dropped yet. " Tubbo pointed out his obnoxiously high-pitched voice jokingly, causing a fit of laughter coming from the two older ones and a curse from Tommy.

" Tubbo, I hate you. "

" No you don't, Tommy. "

Samantha slightly shook her head while laughing, Dream now biting his lower lip to refrain himself.