Chapter 34

Schlatt moved his arms behind and breathed out gently, as he the watches the chaos from afar. The named Eiffel Tower was now burning to a crisp with the materials slowly falling downward to the men who continued to fight. He averted his eyes away and towards the mountains, the biggest land of all where a faint golden light could be seen behind spreading amongst the darkest color. Now came the hour where day and night had become one, forming the most beautiful moment within the times of grim.

" They're here. " Quackity appeared silently in front of Schlatt with a tired sigh. He had ran all the way back to Schlatt, right after informing Sapnap of the prescence that had been brought inside the land. Schlatt nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder, feeling the heat from his body.

" I suggest you step away. " Schlatt said with a warning gaze. The man was left confused, not knowing what to do as he catches his lost breath.

Inches away from where Schlatt stands, a piece of fragment fell from the sky and scattered it's bright waves of violet glass before disappearing in just a mere second. Schlatt took a step back, but was late as an axe was pointed right in front of his face. Quackity had fallen back due to the force of an Ender Pearl, colliding with the tree bark behind him. Blood seeped through his lips as he groaned out in visible pain. However, the man that caused this stood tall in front of Schlatt, his hand tightly wrapped around the body of his trusted axe.

To a blurred figure, ended with the familiar white mask painted on with a smile. His green jacket that blended in with nature and the straps of weapons around his body, all was now seen clearly. Schlatt wore a simple smile.

" Dream, what are you doing at this hour? " Schlatt asked nonchalantly.

" I don't have time to play games. You've done enough, Schlatt. Why are you doing this? I could kill you right now! " Dream yelled, his head moving so slightly as his Anger started to go all over the place.

" What do you mean? " He asked again.

Dream clenched his jaw tightly, trying to take control of his body for just a second.

" I granted you permission to step back inside this land, even granted you as President of this nation. It's time that you lay low, I'm not who you think I'am. "

" Right, you're not who I think you are. " Schlatt said carefully. " But you surely are a risk taker. Always stepping in without thinking, not even taking a second to look at your surrounding. What can I say? It's your ego that gets to your head first, thinking you have everything under your control. "

Dream hissed through his teeth and swiftly returned his axe inside the shed that was strapped around his back. He then grabbed Schlatt's collar with two hands, tightly holding it causing the fabric to crumple. His soft, green eyes fading as he glared deeply in to the redness of Schlatt's eyes. Through the tiniest holes of his mask, Schlatt saw the scramble of emotions hiding behind it. He could almost feel the heat waves from Dream's body, causing his neck to feel the burning sensation passing on from his palms.

" You think you're smart? I already had you inside my trap. Because of you, I have everything in my hands, my control. If you want to live another day and witness the blue sky, you better know your place. "

Schlatt sighed. " I think you're having a misconception here. Everything, happened in favor of my plan, because of your little..weakness. "

Dream was stunned for a second, pausing to take in the words that came out of Schlatt's mouth. " Is this your way of tricking me? It doesn't work- "

" Oh, how I wish I was lying. " He cuts Dream off with a sarcastic response along with a light chuckle, the same menacing laugh that sent shivers all around anyone's body.