Chapter 53

I sat on my bed, head hung low with a distinctive expression. My hand placed on top of the leather cover on my Journal, while the other constantly tapped on the bed as I listen to the low murmurs downstairs. It wasn't like I was excluded, it was my decision to stay away, and think about what had happened to my past.

So many things did, but as far as it goes, it ends on Schlatt taking me to the Flower field. I frowned slightly and touched my chest again, I still wondered what had hit me in that moment, and why did he look a lot different. I would think it was a memory— but Schlatt did not stab me on the chest, nor did he carry a bottle. The scene was completely different.

I groaned silently in irritation. Every day, problems seem to worsen, and more questions evolved. It was like, I never really escaped the torture.

They're lying to you...

" Stop it. " I mumbled. Every day, his voice still lingered inside my head. It made it seem like he was everywere, to me. I couldn't tell this to anyone, as I knew it'll only make them worry, but at the same time I wish someone could help me.

I grabbed both my hands and burried my face inside it. It was the only way I could distract myself from listening to his voice, but it must've been the opposite of a lucky day for me. His face became clear in my field of vision, and his twisted smile made me shiver althroughout, making me flinch as I gasp lightly once I opened my eyes.

Just come back to me, I'll tell you everything.

" When will this end... " I was exhausted, to the point that I just want to sleep and never wake up. Atleast that way, I'll never know what's going on and rest.

After a while, I decided to stand up, only to hit my foot on the side table. I looked at it and immediately jumped to catch one of the drawers that had fallen out, a sigh of relief slipped pass my lips as I noticed the clean floor. Quickly, I crouched down to returned it back to its place, only to notice the things inside the wooden drawer.

Multiple swords had been stored inside the drawer, some even made of gold. I then thought of the times I've seen Technoblade here in my room, no wonder there were loads of it.

I picked up one of it, and examined the gleeming weapon. It was made out of gold, and it outshined everything else inside this room because of the embedded enchanting. I was in awe at the mesmerizing aura surrounding the blade.

Kill him with it.

My eyes widened as I stare at the reflection of myself from the polished blade, seeing how I was now staring at Schlatt's face looking at me in horror as blood dripped out of his mouth. Confidence surged all over my body, my hands trembling in excitement as I imagined having to return all the pain he caused.

Kill him.

At that moment, I knew I wouldn't stand a chance debating with my own self— when every part of me wants to do it. Gently, I picked myself up the ground while carrying the sword with me. The end of it scratched along the floor, I could only smile.

" Sam? "

I turned around, my eyes widening as I see Tommy's fluffy blonde hair peaking behind the front of my door. Once he stepped inside, he stopped in the mid of his track and stared at the blade in my hand with wide eyes.

" Stop. " I raised my hand as soon as I saw him walking towards me, he wanted to stop me.

" What are you doing with that?! " Tommy yelled, and tried to grab the sword away from my hand. It wasn't hard to control him, as I was stronger than him. But no matter what I did, he continued to stop me and did everything he could to grab the sword away.