Chapter 18

Woah I was not expecting the finish this so soon but the creative juices were just flowing. Anyways I skipped doing homework for this so enjoy and thank you for reading.

Dario-6 days after last chapter

"Stop pacing," Kingston stops pacing and sends me a deadly glare.

"Don't you tell me to stop pacing, Dario DaVino!" She snarls.

"Bigfoot, you need to relax. You're stressing yourself out." I gather her in my arms. Today her brother and Kaden get back from Oregon with the baby momma might I add. It took some convincing, but eventually, Andres managed to convince her to come home.

"You still have some of Sergei's guys, yeah," Kingston mumbles into my shoulder.

"Yes," I answer.

"Good, I need to see some bloodshed." Her mood suddenly changes from neurotic to excited and malicious.

Kingston practically skips down the steps to the basement, nodding to my men as they pass. They respectfully nod back, making sure not to stare too long. Good, I trained them well. Reaching cell number one Kingston grabs a small knife from her bra and throws it at the man, successfully waking him up. He tries to grab for the ear she sliced open but due to the shackles is unsuccessful.

"Wakey, Wakey яйца и выпечка," She taunts in an extra sweet voice. (Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey)

"Большой босс для большей части киски, которую он должен был отправить своей маленькой шлюшке," The man cackles. I have no idea what he said but judging by the sinister smile that spread across Kingston's face it was something bad. (Is the big boss too much of a pussy he had to send in his little slut)

"Тупица, ты просто подливаешь масла в огонь. Мне повезло," Kingston chuckles. (You dumb ass, you're just adding fuel to the fire. Lucky me)

"Now here's how this is going to go. I'm going to torture you because it stimulates me, but if you have anything to tell me about your boss then maybe I'll lessen your sentence."

He stays silent.

"Are you familiar with the blood eagle?" Kingston asks the man. He stays silent. "I know you speak English." He stays silent.

"Fine," She snaps before sitting on the chair in front of him legs spread with her elbows resting on her thighs. His eyes travel from the ground to her pussy. She holds up a hand before I can do anything. "Look me in the eyes."

"No," He growls.

"Very well," She takes another knife out of her left boot and raises his chin to meet her eyes with the tip.

"The blood eagle supposedly comes from Nordic legends. I've performed it a couple of times. It's beautiful, to say the least. Basically, I'm going to slash your back, which will give me access to your ribs then I'm going to break them and turn them upwards to look like wings. Maybe I'll pour some salt in there depends on how I feel. Oh and then the best part is when I'm done with that I'm going to drape your lungs over your ribs to complete the eagle."