Chapter 24

Unknown POV

I watch as my best friend of almost ten years twirls a knife between her fingers. I never understood how she could do that. I, like her, am very well trained with weapons, especially knives, but for some unknown reason, I could never do that.

Thinking, she's thinking. Another thing I couldn't understand about her was her brilliance. Never in my life have I met a more brilliant person and that's saying a lot considering there are a shit ton of geniuses in the underworld.

"План идеален," She announces halfheartedly. Her heart isn't in the game anymore. I must fix that. Without her, I can't take that motherfucker down. I've been preparing for this my entire life and I'm not about to let it fail because she's suddenly having second thoughts. I love her and I could never hurt her, that is why I must help her see reason. (The plan is perfect)

"Тогда что с твоим тоном?" I ask. She looks at me, her eyes are glassy. I've never seen her cry before. I sigh and run my hands through my thick blonde hair. (Then what is with your tone)

"Вы влюбились в него, не так ли?" I ask, already knowing the answer. She nods as a tear falls down her cheek. (You fell in love with him, didn't you)

"I didn't plan for this to happen," She sobs, switching over to English. "We've been planning this for years and I know how much this means to you and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Психо." I soothe as I reach across the table to wipe her tears. (Psycho)

"No, it's not, he will hate me. I don't want him to hate me!" She cries, tears streaming down her cheeks onto the table. I guess love does really crack even the coldest of hearts.

I round the table and pull her close to my chest. She clutches my black shirt with both fists as if I'm her only life source. I run my fingers through her silky hair as I whisper soothing words in her ear.

"Okay," She sniffles. "I'll do this, but only to save them."

*****

Kingston

Sprawled on the floor of Dario's closet, sweat dripping down our naked bodies, chests heaving up and down, condoms litter the floor, hair messed up, whip marks from the whip I suggested we use when torturing the Russian. I don't know how we lasted six rounds on this hard ass floor, but we did and it was some of the best sex I've ever had. I love rough, angry sex and so does Dario.

"Move in with me," Dario suddenly states, out of the blue. I whip my head around to look at him, but he's concentrating hard on the ceiling. I swallow the hard lump that formed in my throat and climb on top of him. His dick twitches under me, but Jellybean can wait till later this is important.

Yes, I am aware Dario named his dick. I caught him staring at the mirror a couple of weeks ago, in a pair of boxers. He was staring down at it and muttering something along the lines of, "C'mon, Jellybean. I don't have time for this, go down. Kingston isn't even here." When I asked him what he was doing he blushed a bright red and told me he was talking to Jellybean.

Apparently, he named his dick Jellybean because his grandfather told him when he was a little boy he wasn't allowed to say the word dick or cock so Dario told his grandfather he would call it jellybean which is what he was eating at the time.

"You want me to move in, like fully move in?" I ask, wanting to be sure I heard him correctly.

"Yes, you practically live here already. And I'm sure Juan wouldn't mind considering he's practically moved in with Vader." Dario answers, slightly breathless. How is this man still horny after all that?