Chapter 1

"I can't believe a lawyer actually took your case," Snickers the bastard cop who arrested me. He wasn't one of mine. And the ones that are, are trying to do everything they can without seeming suspicious. I understand, but I pay the fuckers for a reason.

"To be honest so am I. Everyone knows I'm guilty," I confess.

"Is that a confession?" He asks excitedly.

"I don't know, is it?" I ask matching his excitement. I hear him mutter 'asshole' under his breath. Jenkins checks his phone and his eyes light up. Yeah, okay, a man's eyes only light up like that when they get a sexy pic. Eww, some poor girl actually sent him nudes, or maybe a guy. Those poor souls. He's definitely catfishing them.

"Your lawyer is here," He says, "She's a damn good one. Too bad, she's taking pity on your guilty ass." She?! Oh, she, huh. This should be interesting.

I hear a chuckle resonate from behind the door before a beautiful woman walks in. She has deep brown hair that almost looks red, high cheekbones, olive tanned skin, and her eyes. Her eyes are beautiful. A light grey almost clear. That's not the only unique thing about them. There is a darkness in her eyes much like my own. But her eyes aren't the best thing about her, nor is it her pink plump lips. No, her body.

Usually, I wouldn't go for the small type. I've dated and had sex with women of all sizes, but I typically found myself more attracted to that hourglass figure. I know, cliche, but it's true. As long as they didn't have a Kardashian ass. Nothing against women who want their bodies to look that way, I just don't find it attractive.

Anyways, this girl or woman should I say, because she sure as hell is a woman, is lacking in the boob and butt area, but she's still damn beautiful. I don't know what it is. Maybe the way her hips flare out slightly or the way her muscle definition peaks out.  There is just something about that body.

"Good Afternoon Mr. DaVino," She says with a voice like silk. Oh, man. I'm fucked. "Jenkins," She says his name with distaste.

"Hey, baby always a pleasure to see you," Jenkins says in what he must think is a seductive voice. She grimaces at his words.

"Can't say the same for yourself," She deadpans. His smile falters but only for a second.

"Can I take you out this weekend?" He asks with desperate eyes. I get the feeling this isn't the first time they've had this conversation.

"Unfortunately, I'm hanging myself this weekend." She says with no emotion whatsoever. He laughs awkwardly before heading towards the door. He tries to slap her ass before leaving but she grabs his wrist and twists until an audible crack is heard.

"I have tolerated your desperate flirting for months, but today you crossed a line. If you ever so much as speak to me, unless it has something to do with a case. I will cut your balls off and wear them as earrings."

Oh.

Oh.

She is one sexy motherfucker.

"Do you understand?" She growls.

"Y-yes," He stutters out before rushing out the door.

"What a fucking pussy," She mutters.

"That was hot," Vader states. I'm gonna punch him in the fucking face.

She chuckles, "Shall we get you out of here Mr. DaVino?" She asks looking me dead in the eyes. Blue meets grey. Psycho meets psycho.

"We shall..." I say leaving her to fill in the blank.

"Kingston LaRose," She smiles, offering me her hand. I've heard of her. She is the best attorney in the country. I take it and she gives me a firm handshake as I say, "Dario DaVino." Her hands are so soft and small yet her grip is so firm.