SMUT!!!

I'm an atheist, but holy fuck I'm going to hell!

******

"My cunt is dripping for you, Sir." The woman purred in a sensual, aroused tone as she sat back on my glass desk, legs spread, baring her indeed dripping center. She was wearing nothing but a black suit jacket and red stilettos. My black suit jacket. The papers were scattered on the floor, my computer on the leather chair in the corner. The glass windows behind us showed the view of New York. The best view in the city in my opinion and not because of the buildings. No, because of the grey eyed beauty lounging on my desk waiting for me to mercilessly fuck her.

I loosen my tie as I prowl closer. Slowly, to tease the slut. I had just gotten out of a tedious four hour meeting with some investors from China and this was just the release I needed. My personal assistant spread on my desk offering her dripping pussy to me. What a good day this has turned into and it was only two o'clock in the afternoon.

My knees reach the lip of the desk between her spread legs, her juices were soaking the desk. She had obviously played with herself before I got here. She would be punished for that. Only I was allowed to play with her cunt, that is unless I gave her permission, which in this case I did not.

A wicked smile took over my features as I peered down at the whimpering slut in front of me. Oh...she had no idea what she has just gotten herself into. I would make her beg. I would make her scream. I would elicit beautiful sounds of both pleasure and pain from her perfect lips. That perfect throat I wanted to mark. Those beautiful lips perfect for cocksucking. She was made to be mine. In every possible way.

I softly stroke her exposed neck with the pads of my fingertips. She let out a little whimper as I pressed on her jugular. It was pumping against my finger erratically. If her dripping cunt wasn't evidence enough of her arousal then her beating heart was.

"How long have you been dripping for me, Miss. Cruz?" My voice was husky, my cock painfully hard in my pants; I could feel it straining against the zipper of my pants, begging to be released and buried in her hot cunt. It could wait, I needed to teach my naughty little slut a lesson first.

"Since the day I started working for you, Sir." She answers, brushing her hair away from her neck to reveal more of her delicious and glowing skin. I wanted to run my tongue along her nape and jaw. The urge was overwhelming, but I have enough self-control to continue, for now at least.

It didn't seem like Kingston was roll playing as my assistant considering she had been dripping for me from the first moment she started working as my lawyer.

My hand hovers over her ass, giving it a hard smack. She moans, instinctively scooting closer. "My naughty little whore, that's no way to be thinking about your boss." I drawl, my tone thick with disinterest. The more uninterested I sounded the more aroused and infuriated she got, which meant the more bold and brazen she got. "I ought to punish you for that."

"Yes, Sir, please punish me." She begs, her tone laced with desire. Already begging for me, interesting. Arousing.

I pretend to think about it, My fingers rub along my stubble lined cheeks. She loves the way my stubble feels along her thighs as I plunge my tongue into her pussy. I trace three of my fingers along the glass desk and bring them to my mouth, sucking them clean. "I have work to do," I announce. "You can see yourself out Miss. Cruz."

She whimpers, then huffs, then growls before in one swift motion has me pinned to the desk with one knee braced against my thigh and the other leg wrapped around my ankle with her arms around my neck. The heel of her stiletto dug into the bone of my ankle painfully. If she wanted she could snap it. I've seen her do it.