Chi Sono?

Happy Friday, bitches, or Saturday, depending on where you are in the world. I have an exciting announcement to make. A few months ago the lovely and creative as fuck Jakness Contacted me with a story idea. We've been working on a new story, she is the brains behind the operation, and I am merely the writer.

So...Amadeus is another mafia daddy, just like Dario, except this time I'm not holding back on the smut. Yup, you horny sluts. Our newest mafia daddy is a kinky bitch and Evangeline...well, I guess you'll just have to read to find out.

Evangeline is definitely a mystery, and one Amadeus is determined to crack. While he should be focused on finding the mysterious hacker, wreaking havoc in the underworld, and the final piece to the puzzle that will fulfill his dream team of badasses; instead, he's daydreaming about the even more mysterious surgeon who saved his life.

Evangeline has always loved to play with her prey before obliterating them, and Amadeus is no different. Like a moth to a flame, Amadeus is hooked, now all she has to do is sink him. The only problem is: as time goes by as her playing the cat, and him the mouse, she starts to realize the game isn't so fun anymore. Why? Because he is no longer her prey and she is no longer a predator, not for him at least.