Chapter 47

Two days later

Dario and I wanted to stay with our godson, but Talia and Lucas insisted that we need a vacation after all the crazy things that had happened these last couple of months. Talia also winked at me and wiggled her fingers when I was on my way out of the room.

Anatoly and Niklaus were blowing up my phone so I called them before we boarded yet another plane to St. Lucia. Toly was pissed that I left without saying goodbye because he wanted to share some important news with me in person rather than over the phone. In the end, he spilled the beans due to his excitement. He had proposed to Letty and she said yes. They didn't want to tell me when I was there because I was bawling my eyes out for hours and they didn't want to make me feel more upset. Understandable. And Niklaus had to get in that he would never look at me the same way after hearing the noises that came from my bedroom, which I then proceeded to tell him he would never make a woman scream like that.

Now I was laying on the beach with a glass of orange juice next to my sexy as sin unofficial, soon-to-be fiancé. Dario hasn't taken his hands off my little bump since he found out about our little demon princess. The only way I got him to take his hands off now is because I told him I didn't want his hands imprinted on my belly when I sunbathed. Yeah, that didn't go over well. He threw a temper tantrum. I swear you'd think he was the pregnant one.

Since we're on a private beach I decided to go nude so I wouldn't have any tan lines, which that also did not go over well. Eventually, I just told Dario he wouldn't be getting any sex tonight if he continued to act like a five-year-old and now we're all good. He's keeping his hands off of me while he reads Harry Potter. I honestly don't see the appeal to Harry Potter that everyone else sees. I mean I thought it was good, but I've read so much better series.