Chapter 3

Kingston

"Wowww," Talia says in awe, "Your apartment is amazing!" She praises as we enter my apartment.  Yeah, it's pretty amazing. The color scheme is black and greys with light furniture. Not the biggest apartment, but enough for Juan and I to live comfortably.

"Damn right it is," Juan says walking out of the kitchen, "This bitch can't decorate for shit. It was all me, babe." Juan points at me. I roll my eyes and flip him off.

"Well, you have excellent taste," Talia giggles, "You must be Juan."

"I am. Who are you?" He replies.

"I'm Talia," Talia says jutting out her hand. "I'm friends with Dario DaVino."

He slaps her hand away and says, "Babes, I only hug." He pulls her in for one of his signature bone-crushing hugs and she squeaks as he stifles her airway.

"Why didn't you answer my calls, you bitch." Juan whines while stamping his foot like a child. How dramatic.

"I was in a meeting. I told you this last night." He rolls his eyes and mutters profanities in Spanish, "Anyways, we're going to the club and before you ask DaVino will be there."

"Yes!" He squeals while jumping up and down, "I finally get to meet the sinfully hot Dario DaVino!" He says while fanning himself.  "Dios Mio. I need to look perfect. Do you think his dick is big?" He turns to Talia. "It's big, right?"

"Eww, gross." Talia and I say at the same time before we burst out laughing at Juan's face. She shakes her head, a blush staining her cheeks. "He's like a brother to me, so I've never seen it, but from what I've heard it is."

"Bitch, do not act like DaVino is not the hottest guy you've ever seen," Juan says, pointing at me accusingly.

"Nope, Michael B. Jordan is my daddy," I reply. Man, I would do anything to lick the sweat off his abs in Creed.

"Yes, he is so hot." Talia agrees.

"He's pretty hot. His hair is a little too short. I like to run my hands through my man's hair." Juan says, "How long do we have to get ready?"

"About 3 hours," I reply.

3 hours of horrible singing, smudged makeup, lots of yelling and banter later...

"I'm in love with this fucking dress!" Talia does a little spin. God, I'm so jealous of her tits. "Lucas is going to have a lot of fun taking it off of me later tonight."