Chapter 48

5 months later

My due date is in a week and all I want to do is get this little fucker out of me, but at the same time, I don't. I am dreading giving birth. Dario has tried to reassure me everything will be fine and at the end of it all, we will get to meet our beautiful baby girl. Well, I got pissed at him and kicked him in the balls and proceeded to shout at him about how he will never experience the pains of childbirth so he can just shut the fuck up. We made up like an hour later when I wanted cuddles and gave him a hand job.

This little demon has been giving me an extremely hard time these last couple of weeks. She kicks me constantly and she specifically likes to aim for the bladder. I ruined three pairs of pants about a month again so I had to start wearing a diaper just so this kid wouldn't make me pee myself.

The first time our little demon kicked is a moment I will never forget. Dario and I were arguing about the color of the nursery. Our argument like every argument led to rough sex. It wasn't until after when I was straddling his lap, with my head on his shoulder, and his dick still inside of me (dick warming, I'm pretty sure it's called) did the devil's spawn decide it would be a good time to make her presence known.

She has been kicking ever since, but today she seems to be calm, too calm. I've been working in the nursery all morning, making sure everything was perfect for when we brought our baby girl home.

Dario and I were arguing over the colors. He wanted something a little more light and soft because the rest of the house is dark and somewhat depressing. I think the house has a sort of elegance to it, thus why I wanted dark colors like grey or black to match the entire house. We ended up compromising on dark and elegant walls and light fixtures and cream-colored furniture. I actually really love how the room turned out.

Three out of the four walls are black and gold-trimmed and the last wall has enlarged black and white photos of various scenes like the Golden Gate Bridge, pink roses, a photo I took the night we got engaged, overlooking the ocean, and others among them. The room also had an adjoining bathroom. We didn't do much to it other than add the gold accessories and paint the walls black. We also had to turn the glass shower into a cream porcelain tub for when we wash the demon child.