Chapter 11

"Spread your legs wider, Georgia!" I command.

"This is pointless." Georgia whines, "You're training me to be a bounty hunter, not an assassin. I want to get back to the computer."

"This is not about what you want, Georgia." I say sharply, "The world you now live in-the world you wanted to be a part of is dangerous. It doesn't matter whether you're an attorney defending criminals, like me, or a bartender at one of the clubs. You need to know how to protect yourself because as unfortunate as it is one day we are not going to be there to protect you."

"Why am I not as good as Eliana?" She asks.

I sigh, "I don't know how to answer that, Gia. I'm going, to be honest with you; Eliana is a natural, almost as if she was made to be an excellent fighter. Not many people have the ability to pick up something as fast as Eli. In time Georgia you can be a great fighter, but you have to be willing to put in the work."

One hour later...

"Georgia," I call before she exits the room. She turns to look back at me, water bottle in hand and sweat dripping down her face. "You did well today. I'm proud of you." She smiles and thanks me before walking out.

I decide to stay and run on the treadmill. Around twenty minutes later Dario walks in, top two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned with a vexed look on his face. When he sees me his eyes glaze over with lust and the scowl that painted his face is replaced with a smile. 

Okay...I mean I knew he found me sexy and desirable when I'm sweaty and riding him, but on the damn treadmill?

I get off the treadmill and walk towards him, pulling him in for a kiss once I reach him. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I deny. Angry at being denied, he bites my bottom lip hard, earning a gasp from me. Taking the opportunity he plunges his tongue into my mouth. I tug on the hairs at the nape of his neck earning a groan from him.

He pulls back before things escalate and asks, "Wanna spar, or are you too tired?"

"I would love to spar," I answer.

Dario unbuttons the rest of his shirt while I wrap my hands. He strips down to his boxers before taping his hands.

We get into position in the ring. Dario aims a jab for my stomach. I let it hit before blocking the right hook he throws a second after. I throw a punch and it connects with his shoulder, not doing much damage because he is like a fucking tank. He throws another punch, which I narrowly duck.

I aim an uppercut for his chin but the brute is faster and parries it. I dodge an incoming punch aimed for my boob. Cheap shot. Just because I'm a petty bitch, I think for a split second about going for his balls. Instead, I drop to the floor and spin my leg in a 360 motion, kicking his legs out from underneath him.

He falls to the ground but as he's about to hit the mat he pulls on my left leg. I fall on top of him with an oof sound. Our heartbeats are erratic, the blood pounding in our ears, and the smell of sweat and cologne is arousing.

He lifts his head slightly, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I place my hand on his cheek, tenderly stroking it. The kiss becomes more heated and before I know it his lips are on my neck and I can feel his little, yet big friend poking my stomach.