Chapter 7

Monday-Kingston

"I don't fuck with you
You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do!" Juan and I sing in unison as we pull up to Dario's estate. We're horrible singers, but we still love to have fun embracing our inner Ally from Fist Fight. I love that child. She's an icon. 

After I park my car under one of the big pine trees we get out. Juan grabs the presents he bought for Rosalin (his name for her) while I smooth down my pants and grab my bag. I told him that he can't buy Rosalin's friendship, but he's convinced I'm just sabotaging their relationship.

Kingston's outfit and white converse high tops⬇️

I nod my head towards the guards stationed by the door as they do the same. Before I can even lift my hand to knock the door swings open revealing Rosy.

"Queenie! Juan!" She squeals launching herself at me. I pick her up and hug her. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, koala style. 

"Rosa, let Kingston breathe." Gianna chides, stepping into the threshold with a backpack in her hand. "Time for school, little miss." 

"I don't want to go to school," Rose says in a hoarse voice before pretending to choke up a lung. She needs to work on her acting skills. "I'm sick."

Gianna levels her with a look. "Go put your shoes on and get your little butt in the car. Bloody hell you are too much like your brother." She shakes her head and hands Rosy her backpack. 

Rosa huffs and squeezes the life out of me one last time before squirming out of my hold and jumping to the ground. 

"Excuse me, child, but what about me?" Juan whines, "I come bearing gifts!" He holds up the bags he brought and she hugs him around the middle. I almost feel bad for him. He had to buy a child's affection. How pitiful. 

"Yay!" Rosy squeals. She takes in all the presents before looking at me with an expectant look on her face. 

"I come bearing myself," I deadpan. She gives me an unamused look before tearing into the wrapped presents. She squeals in delight and launches herself at Juan hugging the life out of him again.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This Barbie is sold out everywhere!" She says with tears in her eyes. I remember being this excited at her age. Except it wasn't from Barbies, it was from knives.

"Oh my, Juan. I must repay you. She's been talking about that Barbie for weeks." Gianna smiles. 

"Nonsense I've been friends with boring Brenda over there since birth," He says pointing to me as I roll my eyes, "I think it's time for an upgrade."