Meet Me At Midnight Is Finally Out!!

Midnight, the most feared woman in the world. If she doesn't kill you she'll make you stronger. Businesswoman, assassin, bounty hunter, thief, she does it all. Come to her with a problem she'll without a doubt help, whether it's a business merger or a hit list.

The secret owner of some of the most luxurious, private, secret speakeasies, underground fighting rings, clubs, bars, businesses, etc. Not to mention she even runs the black market for jewels, weapons and valuable treasures.

Elio Salvatore, the American Italian mafia Don. The most feared man in the world. Betray him and you pay, in blood that is. He's untouchable or so he thinks, no one dares mess with him, not even the Columbians, the second largest drug distributors in the world.

Will they give into their mutual attraction even if it's fatal?

*****

Torn down by the pain and loss of her beloved mother and her fathers abuse, Maven Valerne following in the footsteps of her mother as an infamous con-artist meets the mysterious and sexy Santino Narcosa.

Santino Narcosa, the leader of the second largest mafia in the world, offers Maven Valerne a deal. Pretend to be his fake girlfriend for six months to please his mother and in return if she doesn't fall in love with him than he has to "return" the set of emeralds according to her he stole.

Will they give into their mutual attraction even if it's fatal?