Chapter 30

Dario

The party looks amazing. My mother sure does know how to throw a party. Glow in the dark strobe lights hangs from the ceiling casting an eerie glow throughout the large ballroom. Projected holographic ghosts roam around the ball, passing through anyone and anything in their path. Balloons and confetti stream from the ceilings every so often, showering the guests in orange and black. The open bar serves virgin fruity cocktails and the buffet table has every Halloween decorated treat imaginable. Parents mingle together at the bar while kids play the games set up in booths or roam the haunted house part of the party.

I was about to order another Dr. Pepper when I felt a hand on my arm. A hand that is not Kingstons'. I turn my head in the direction of the blonde woman who is trailing her long pink fingernails up my bicep. I grab her hand before she goes any further and ask annoyedly, "Can I help you?"

"You can actually," She says in what she must think is a sultry voice. "In the bathroom that is."

I raise my eyebrow in disgust. Does this bitch really want to fuck me at a kids party, a party her kid or kids are probably attending? "No thank you. I have a beautiful girlfriend who I'd rather fuck in the bathroom."

She frowns at this and flashes me a sinister smile. "She doesn't have to know?" The woman attempts to dip her hands down to my belt, but I intercept it before she can even touch me.

"Look cagna even if I didn't have a girlfriend I still wouldn't fuck you in the bathroom. We are at a kids party, a party your kid or kids are probably in attendance as well as my own. I would appreciate it if you would turn yourself around and walk in the other direction. And I suggest you do that before myself or my girlfriend puts a bullet in your skull." (Bitch)

The woman doesn't move. Does this desperate bitch really have a death wish? As much as I want to slit her throat right now; I can't. "Are you fucking deaf?" I ask sarcastically.

"I can please you in ways your girlfriend can't," She purrs, completely ignoring me.

I flash her a sardonic smile. "I assure you, you can't. Now get out of my fu-," I'm cut off by the blaring shriek of the speakers. The crowds' attention including mine shifts to the DJ table where Sky and Rosa are standing on a chair next to the table. Sky has the microphone in her hand and Rosa is flashing one of the spotlights right on the bitch and I.

"Hey, you!" Sky says into the microphone while pointing at the bitch who once again places her hand on my bicep. I shrug her off and cringe away in disgust. "Stop flirting with my daddy or my mommy will fuck you up. She's done it before and she is a badass!" Gasps are heard as all heads turn in our direction, including the said badass. She narrows her eyes at the woman and scowls. She is probably thinking "another day, another desperate bitch" as this happens on a daily basis.

My mother walks onto the stage and pries the microphone out of Sky's hand. She laughs awkwardly into the microphone and says, "I'm sorry for my granddaughter's outburst and we will be having a stern talking to her about her usage of such language later." She narrows her eyes and looks at Sky. Who only smiles in return. That's my girl! "Anyways, even though her delivery could have been better. I do suggest you remove yourself from the presence of my son. That is unless you wish for my daughter-in-law to put you in prison for sexual harassment in the presence of minors by all means continue what you're doing." She says this all while glaring daggers at the woman.

The woman finally realizing the gravity of the situation she put herself in quickly scurries away. Kingston walks towards me and mutters "thirsty bitch" when she nears me. I pull her into my side and bend down to place a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"Well that was entertaining," We both chuckle.

Kingston suddenly gasps. Startled, I look her up and down for injuries before asking, "What! What's wrong!"

"She called us mommy and daddy," Kingston replies with a huge grin on her face. My heart swells with love and adoration. I didn't even realize she called us mommy and daddy. I was too preoccupied with refraining from crushing the blonde bitches windpipe.

I never realized how much I wanted kids. I always knew I would need an heir. When I was younger I figured I'd just eventually knock some chick up, but as I started getting older I realized I wanted the type of love my parents have for each other and I found that with Kingston. Sky may not be our biological daughter and it might seem complicated and messy because Eliana would never call us anything but our names; I still love them like they're my daughters and just hearing that sweet adorable six year old call me daddy makes my heart feel like it's going to burst out of my chest.

"We should ask Eliana if she is okay with it," Kingston says breaking me out of my thoughts. "That is if Sky continues to do it. I mean it could have just slipped out, but we should still ask Eliana because that is the respectful thing to do an-," A hand on her shoulder stops her rambling. Both of us crane our necks to see Eliana.

"I'm completely fine with it. Both of you are our parents, you are our family and even though I might not show it often, I love you guys. And for the record, she's been calling you guys mommy and daddy for weeks. She was just too scared to see your reactions."

Kingston throws her head back and laughs. Eliana and I look at each other with confused looks. "I'm sorry," Kingston wheezes. "I love you, I really do and that was so sweet, but I can't take you seriously when you're dressed like an ogre."

Eliana laughs. "You're dressed like Marty McFly, you have no room to talk." Kingston starts laughing harder.

"Bring it in, Shrek." Kingston embraces Eliana. She reaches out for my hand and pulls me into the hug. I wrap my arms around them. After a moment I feel a small body crash into my legs. I remove my head from on top of Kings' and look at the small body grasping onto my leg. I pick up Sky and place her on my hip. She reaches out and wraps one of her arms around Kingston and the other around Eliana.

Because Kaden is a clingy bitch and can't leave my daughter or my wifey alone he joins our hug. I will admit the velvet of his Princess Fiona dress is quite soft.

Bang

Bang

Bang

We are broken out of our love-filled bubble by the sounds of gunshots and screams. The rest of our families come rushing towards us amidst all the panicked people trying to get to safety.

Kingston grasps Eliana and Kaden's shoulders. "My office, two miles west! Get to the bunker. Georgia knows how to get in! Talia and Ava will go with you! Protect yourselves at all costs and don't leave until Dario or I come to get you. You have your guns?" Georgia, Eliana, and Kaden nod. "Go!" She shouts.

They leave, taking Sky and Rosa with them. Our remaining family, meaning Armando, Leta, my mother and father, Andres, Lucas, Vader, Juan, Kingston, and myself; pull out our guns and knives.

I quickly scan the room seeing all my men armed and ready. Verona, one of my assassins taps her ear. Our sign for an estimated one hundred men. This should be fun. The door barges inward and income dozens of Russians. Let the games begin.