Chapter 15

Dario

"So I'm assuming we'll be coming back here?" I muse as I watch Kingston pound down her fourth burger.

"Mmmm," She moans with food in her mouth.

"I love you," She says while cradling her burger like a baby. I'm reevaluating my life choices right now?

"Can we get some more to go?" She asks.

"More?! That's your fourth burger how could you possibly want more?" I ask incredulously.

She narrows her eyes and scowls. Shit, it was in this moment I knew I fucked up. I feel the tip of a knife pressed against my precious balls.

This bitch is crazy!

She's your crazy bitch.

What did I get myself into?

You have no one to blame but yourself.

Get the psycho her burgers we can't afford to lose Jellybean.

I can't believe you named your dick. What a weirdo. *rolls eyes*

"O-okay, baby we can get some to go." I stutter. The pressure on my balls is gone, but now a new pressure has taken over. I internally roll my eyes. Now is not the time, Jellybean!

Twenty minutes later the waitress brings over three burgers, the check, and an assortment of different custom stickers with the restaurant's logo. The girls will love these for their Hydro Flasks and computers.

In the past couple of months, the girls have grown on me. Eliana is Kingston's prodigy, Georgia is super intelligent and great with numbers. I actually like having her go through the inventory with me and Vader. And don't even get me started on Sky. She's adorable and her and Rosa's pranks always brighten up my day.

At first, Eliana and I didn't get along-hell she didn't get along with anyone, but eventually, she warmed up to us and now we have family movie night every Friday night, which includes Juan, Armando, Andres, and of course Kingston.

"Ready to go?" Kingston asks, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I nod before standing up. I grab the bag of burgers and wait for Kingston to move her flat ass out of the booth. 26...27...28...29...30.

"Are your legs broken or something?" I ask sarcastically.

"No, I have a baby in my belly and am too fat and tired to walk right now." She deadpans. Baby?!

"Y-you're pregnant?! Fuck! Wait-no shit I'm happy-oh fuck I'm terrible at this. I'm happy, very fucking happy. I knew it would happen eventually, especially with the number of times we fuck I just wasn't expecting it to happen so so-," She bursts into laughter, cutting my rambling off.

"N-no, baby." She wheezes, "I'm not pregnant. I meant a food baby. I'm sorry perhaps that wasn't the best choice of words."

"You think?!" I whisper shout. 

"I'm sorry," She whispers while concentrating hard on her empty milkshake glass.

"It's okay, Bigfoot," I reassure before scooping her up from the booth and cradling her like a baby. We get many stares as we walk out of the restaurant. I know, I know, we're sexy motherfuckers.