Chapter 43

Two months later-Kingston POV

It's been two months since I last saw Dario, two months since he knocked me up. Surprise! I found out three weeks after the party. Anatoly walked in on me puking for the third day in a row. He told me to take a test because he knew what happened at the engagement party. We like to gossip. He's like a woman, in fact, he squealed when I told him about the love of my life's nine-inch cock.

So many emotions were flowing through me when I saw the two little pink lines. I was angry I let myself conceive a child while in an abusive, fake relationship. I was so excited to see Dario after so long I forgot I'm no longer on birth control. Sergei forbids it and he isn't fucking me anyway. He thinks he is.

I had to somehow convince him I'm not infertile because according to him I should be pregnant by now as his family is fertile I guess. He beat me as I spun the lie, demanding why I wasn't pregnant, and accusing me of failing him and taking birth control behind his back.

Anatoly paid off a doctor secretly to tell Sergei he was the problem and not me to get him off my back, but that only proved to be worse as he took his anger out on me.

I'm just lucky he hasn't beat my stomach. He likes to go for my face and places bruises won't be seen.

I was also ecstatic I was carrying the product of Darios' and I's love, but sad because I couldn't tell Dario right away.

And most of all fearful because I had to be in an abusive relationship for six more weeks. I was also nervous to become a mom. What if I couldn't protect the baby? What if Dario was still mad at me and wouldn't be happy? I of course knew this was bullshit and just my hormones talking, but I was still extremely nervous.

For these past couple of weeks, I've been the epitome of a minion. I don't give Sergei even a little bit of sass and when he comes back drunk Anatoly gets me out of the room quickly with an excuse. It has honestly been better on my mental health. I no longer stare in the mirror and see a corpse.

I haven't dared get an ultrasound because I fear Sergei finding out. It may be better if he thinks the child is his. He may treat me better, but I do not want for one second to have him touch my belly and talk to my baby.

That seems extremely selfish of me to risk my baby's life because I don't want that filthy man touching me, but I also don't want him anywhere near my child, which includes talking to them.

He hasn't beat me in four weeks, except for a slap to the face when Anatoly showed a little too much empathy for me. Toly and I are usually careful about what we reveal, but with me being pregnant Toly has taken on his role as the godfather and is protective of us at all costs.

He wanted to speed up the plan so I could get home to my baby's father and my family, but we'd been planning this for years and it was near precise and I was not about to risk that, especially with Dario and I's baby inside of me. I want this over and done with for good and if I had to wait a few more weeks then so be it.

Ten weeks after the ball and seven weeks after I found out I was pregnant our plan would commence. Sergei and I would fly to France. This is where the plan will be set into motion. Anatoly will be posing as a French arms distributor. We are going to a private club that is actually owned by Anatoly unbeknownst to his idiot of a brother. I will take out the guards while Anatoly ties his brother up. Then the fun will begin and I get to let the monster out.