Chapter 27

Sorry this chapter took a while I was writing during school and kept getting distracted. Anyways enjoy.SC🖤

An incoherent noise makes its way past my lips as I look at my stunning girlfriend, in front of me

An incoherent noise makes its way past my lips as I look at my stunning girlfriend, in front of me. The tight-fitted black bikini accentuates the little curves that she does have and the dip of her cleavage leaves little to no imagination. If I simply drag the fabric down with a finger I would gain access to her little boobs that I adore. 

"Like what you see?" She asks haughtily, a smirk taking over her face, as she comes closer to me.

"I love what I see," I reply. I grab her waist roughly, she squeals as I spin her around and place a kiss on her forehead. "Forget the hot tub I want to fuck you right here," I say bluntly, my voice taking on a husky tone. She blushes bright red at my words.

"No, I want to go swimming." She whines. "And if you be patient and wait like a good boy then maybe I'll give you a surprise later." She winks before walking out of the bedroom, swaying her hips from side to side.

I run after her, scooping her into my arms along the way, and run to the hot tub. I ignore the stinging cold wind against my skin and dump her in the steaming hot tub I uncovered ten minutes ago. "Dario!" She screeches as she comes up for air. I laugh at the dramatic and angry look on her face; too distracted by my laughing to notice her lunge for me. She grabs my arm and yanks me into the scalding water.

When I come up for air I notice her laughing her ass off. I guess karma really is a bitch. I lean against the side of the hot tub and pull her onto my lap. Her laughter sobers up and her breath catches in her throat.

She stares at me with her intense grey eyes. They've seemed to lighten a considerable amount since I've met her. Instead of storm cloud grey, they're now a light grey almost silver. I don't know much about science or all that DNA bullshit but I think-well I hope the reason for the lighter tone in her eyes is because of me. I hope I make her happier. I hope I take away some of the darkness and pain that plague her beautiful eyes.

"I love you," She whispers like it's a secret. I pull her closer, so her breasts rest under my chin. I bury my face into them. Just savoring the moment. She plays with my hair and rests her head in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you for bringing me here," She says.

"Of course, baby," I respond, my voice coming out muffled. She giggles and suddenly pulls away as I pout at the loss of contact.

"The vibrations, they tickled me," She giggles.

"Your boobs are ticklish," I quirk a brow at this new revelation.

"Apparently," She smiles.

I flash her a goofy grin and chuckle. "I love you, you weirdo."

💡💡💡💡💡

"We forgot liquor," She says after some time of silence.

"I'll grab some," I say before walking into the cabin and grabbing a bottle of unopened whiskey from the bar. I run back outside and quickly get back in the water. Shivering at the burning sensation that washes over me as my cold skin comes in contact with the scalding water.

I open the bottle and hand it to Kingston. She takes a sip before handing it back to me. This reminds me of the night at the club that happened nearly half a year ago.

"This reminds me of the night at the club. We did this exact thing except with tequila then I got really drunk and you took me home, remember."

"How could I forget?" I ask rhetorically. "That's the night I knew you were the one for me." She lays her head against the rim of the hot tub and looks at me with a relaxed grin. "Really?! The one time you've seen me drunk off my ass is the time you decided I was the one."

I chuckle. "Yes, I realized that night I was never going to find a more beautiful, sexy, insanely intelligent, psychotic, flat-chested-" I poke her cheek as she rolls her eyes. "Sarcastic, bitchy woman and that's how I knew you were the one for me."

Kingston straddles my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. She lightly brushes her lips against mine. I pull her body closer to mine by her waist. She lets out a low moan as my hard on brushes up against her thigh. I squeeze her ass, slipping my tongue in her mouth. She moans into the kiss and tugs at the hair on the nape of my neck.

"Want to know when I knew you were the one for me?" She whispers against my lips. I nod vigorously.

"The day we took Rosy to the zoo," She states. "Random strangers kept telling us how cute of a family we were and I couldn't think of a single person that I would rather start a family with."

"I thought the same thing," I reveal. She smiles brightly.

"Great minds think alike," She lays her head in the crook of my neck as I sink lower into the hot tub. The water envelopes our bodies like a warm blanket. I hold Kingston as we bask in each other's presence. I softly listen to the rhythm of her heartbeat it slowly lulls me into a deep state of relaxation as if it was a lullaby itself.

After some time I notice Kingston's breathing become even and I realize she is asleep. I carefully, not wanting to wake her up, take the half-empty bottle from her slim fingers. I slowly rise from the hot tub and speed walk into the house. I place the whiskey on the kitchen counter before walking up the stairs slowly and entering our bedroom.

Holding her in one arm I carefully drag down the straps of her bikini top and bottoms. She stirs a little but doesn't fully wake up. Her nose scrunches up before she snuggles into my chest. I lay her carefully on the bed before pulling down my swim shorts and taking our wet clothes to the laundry room down the hall. I hang them up to let them dry and make my way back to our room.

I get in the bed next to her, pulling her close. I move her long hair aside and place a quick kiss on her neck and whisper "goodnight." She mumbles something incoherent and subconsciously-I think-rubs her ass on my dick. I can feel Jellybean rising and I quickly mentally scold him.

Now is not the fucking time, Jellybean. It's bedtime.

🧻🧻🧻🧻🧻
So I was thinking, which btw is a miracle. I don't do it often. Anyways, new story Meet Me At Midnight is being released next month and I was wondering if anyone would like a sneak peak. Sneak peak being the first chapter.