Chapter 34

Dario POV of the week

This last week has been absolute torture for me and Jellybean. I've been avoiding Kingston all week for a stupid yet valid reason. Hell, I've been avoiding everyone. Never in my life had I been so stressed and angry. I took over for my father when I was twenty-one and the last five years have gone smoothly. I've kept up alliances and truces with everyone in the underworld besides the Russians.

I face death threats every day, my family faces death threats every day, Andres faces death threats every day, everyone I care about faces death threats every day and I fend them off. I deal with them, I kill them. But I draw the line when my woman, the love of my life, my future wife and mother of my children, my queen, my world, the sole reason why I wake up in the morning; life is threatened.

All week I have been receiving pictures of Kingston leaving her office, her old apartment, the grocery store, the girls' school-that one really made my blood boil-, a tattoo shop, and other various places. One thing the pictures had in common was the red x mark drawn over her beautiful face. The pictures may have been anonymous but I knew they were from that Russian fuck.

I can't wait to sink a bullet into his fucking skull.

I've only ever been this angry once and that was when my baby cousin, who was like a sister to me was shot and killed four years ago. At the time she was one of the most important women in my life. I had been receiving pictures of her, the same pictures I'm receiving about Kingston. I didn't think it was the Russians at the time because they hadn't been a problem for about six months prior. How naive I was. I didn't find out it was the Russians until she was dropped on our doorstep with the Bratva symbol burned into her forehead.

Much like Stefan Salvatore, I went on a ripper spree. I became numb. I lost my humanity. I was ruthless and showed no mercy. I went alone one night to a Russian warehouse and killed about a hundred men. I almost died that night because I was working off of pure anger. I couldn't control myself and I was genuinely afraid of myself, my parents were afraid of me, Rosa was afraid of me. I woke up from a coma three weeks after that night. It was a good thing Lucas managed to track my location because they found me with three bullet wounds in my abdomen and two stab wounds in my thigh.

I woke up angry. I ended up punching my dad as he tried to restrain me. It was only when Rosa who was just a toddler at the time started crying and whimpering. She was huddled into my mom's chest, her face turned away, her sobs so still haunt me to this day. My mom was cowering as well. My heart broke seeing what my anger had caused, what I had caused.

I never wanted to be like that again. But receiving these threats to Kingston's life had brought all those memories back and I unleashed the beast. I didn't want Kingston to see me like this. Kingston could handle a lot, she could handle me, but I didn't trust myself not to hurt her. I'm a completely different person when I'm that furious. I'm blinded by rage and I can't control it, I'm animalistic.

When I came back to our bed and Kingston wasn't there I panicked. I thought my worst fear had happened. They took her. I couldn't protect her. I failed her. The rage I felt in that moment was like any other I've ever felt before, including when Arabella was murdered. I immediately ran to the control room and tracked the necklace she always wore. She doesn't know this but I stole it one night and put a tracker in it.

Kingston was the Shadow, the deadliest woman on earth, the most clever woman on earth, but still, she is not invincible it is very much possible for her to get lost in the woods or like in this situation captured. It makes me feel better knowing where she is all the time. That seems toxic as fuck, but in this life, it is best to know where your spouse is at all times, and plus who doesn't love a slightly toxic relationship.

Her tracker showed she was at the police station. Why the hell would she be at the police station? I didn't have time to process the thought because she was as gone as soon as she arrived. I felt relieved as I watched the little red dot head home. Before she came into the bedroom I pretended to be asleep to avoid confrontation. She wanted my attention I realized that now and I wasn't going to give in. I'm a stupid bastard, believe me, I'm aware, but I can't tell her the truth because then she will go all Shadow mode and shut me out for lying to her. She is real petty when it comes to me.

This was proven ultimately difficult when she showed up to the meeting the next morning in a black sports bra and tight black little spandex. I wanted to rip the capos' eyes out for looking at her like greedy bastards. It took everything in me not to do so, but as the bad bitch she is; one glare sent their way by her they backed off.

I wanted to tell her to go change because she was making Jellybean act up, but the last time she did I was put in my place so it's best to not poke the bear. And when I mean bear, I mean bear. I mean you've seen what my woman can do. She is fucking amazing and psychotic, but that just turns me on-well let's be honest, everything she does turns me on.

I couldn't take this anymore. I needed to feel her, taste her, be inside of her, talk to her, I needed her. I honestly didn't care if we had sex, actually. I just wanted her to be near me. Although let's get one thing straight if she wants sex I wouldn't object to it.

And that's exactly what I did. I didn't object to it when she came into my office all sweaty, her skin glowing, her long hair tied up in a ponytail. I knew how much she wanted me even before she came near me. As soon as she entered my office she did the thing, the thing she only does when she's turned on; taps her hand twice against her thigh. I don't even think she realizes she does it and I can't fathom why she does it, but I think it's cute and it's a clear sign of when she's turned on. Let's keep this between you and me, but she constantly does it when she's around me. It's almost as if she is trying to hold back from reaching out to jump me. It's the beast inside of her. The same animalistic beast who loves to take control when we fuck. And like the loving and kind gentleman I am; I let her have her moment of full control before I become the Dom and she becomes the sub.

We aren't hardcore into BDSM, but we do love leather whips, knife play, degrading names, role play, and some other stuff.

The fucking we did in my office was some of the best fucking we have ever had. It was intense, not because we did role-play, used knives or whips, but it was because we were just ourselves. It was just me and her. The animalistic beasts taking over inside of us. It was raw, it was passionate, it was intense, and it was full of every unspoken emotion and thoughts we wanted to say to each other this last couple of days. It was the best fucking thing I've ever experienced. And it definitely boosted my ego when she had to put a shit ton of Biofreeze all over her body, making sure to avoid her pussy.

🌂🌂🌂🌂🌂